Rrb

Edit My Images
Yes
This little fella wouldn't leave us alone and kept coming far too close for me to shoot with the 500mm ( min focus is 4m ), I had to keep backing off and hope he didn't follow.

Cold Feet
256421147_qQMsc-L.jpg

Mike.

Hi All,

thanks for comments, quite pleased with this one, it's just a pity he hopped onto the path as a few seconds before he was sitting on a nice moss covered tree stump which would have looked better.

Mike.

excellent
good thing about the cold weather
they do puff up the feathers more to keep warm!

That is absolutely fantastic, well done.

Hi,

glad you all like the shot.

Great stuff, Mike - looks like you've mastered the 500mm now :)

Hi Mark,

yeah feelin' a lot better about it now and I think I've just about managed to work out the correct technique for it.

Thanks,

Mike.

This is soooo spooky, not even kidding you, i was about to put this as a comment ''Think thats the sharpest pic of a robin ive seen'' then i looked at the first comment and was pretty spooked by it. But willmorh has hit the nail on the head, that is an amazingly sharp robin shot !! good stuff.

Quite a colourful this little one is... chubby looking too ^_^
The background could use a different colour, that grey isn't particularly appealing... then again, one has to be lucky enough to get a shot of them little birds standing still, so choice of a background is limited, I guess.

About as good as it gets.

Thanks,

other people liking your shots is what it's all about, plus I really enjoy getting out of the house with the camera, get's me off the PC at least LOL.

Mike.

Back