Sandisk 4gb Extreme III - £17.99

Name
Robyn
Edit My Images
No
At Picstop according to www.camerapricebuster.co.uk.

On checking Picstop's site, it says they are due stock in three days. I may well chance it and place an order I think.

That was what I thought....I did consider PM'ing the OP to suggest another title edit, but in the end decided a fresh thread was more likely to come to people's notice.

I've ordered mine anyway - not in any tearing rush for it so long as I get it by the time we go away in a few weeks. I think even for me, 8gb of fresh cards should be adequate! :)

Nice one, I've put my order in. Missed the last one

Cheers :clap::clap: (y)

Apparently they're in stock now! I ordered a couple last night. My "order status" hasn't changed yet though. Still "allocating stock".

Ahhh fudge, I ordered some from play.com 2 weeks ago and they are still out of stock :(

OH NO! the photography demon has pinched my bank card again and spent more money:shrug:. Oh well another memory card is on its way!

Ahhh fudge, I ordered some from play.com 2 weeks ago and they are still out of stock :(

Yes - this was the reason I didn't order from them - I felt that at least Picstop were able to commit to when they expected the stock in, so it was a slightly safer bet!

These cards are in stock now at picstop.

Back in stop at Play finally too - but still more expensive at £22.99

Play £22.99 Free P&P

Picstop £17.99 + £2.50 = £20.49 Inc P&P

DVD.co.uk £17.99 + £1.99 = £19.98 inc P&P :)

Play £22.99 Free P&P

Picstop £17.99 + £2.50 = £20.49 Inc P&P

DVD.co.uk £17.99 + £1.99 = £19.98 inc P&P :)

always tend to get my cards from dvd.co.uk, got an extreme III on the way at the moment!! (plus if you are a PS3 owner check out their games...Timeshift for £17.99!!)

I ordered two cards from PicStop, the second card adding 60p to the postage, so £35.98 + £3.10, which makes 39.08, is DVD.co.uk £1.99 postage per item?

Either way, I'm not bothered about a few pence, and DVD.co.uk's aren't in yet, and mine have been posted tody, and I could do with them for Thursday, so I'm happy!

I've noticed that MyMemory have come down to £17.99 too, though their delivery is fixed at £3.95, not bad if you're buying a load!

My memory
Has them at £17.99
+ £3:95 P&P:thumbsdown:

And if you go via Quidco, you get 2% cashback from DVD and 4% from Play... it all adds up! :D

My memory has a quidco cashback of 4%, plus 10% off with the " lovesandisk" code.

Don't know what that brings it to - probably about in line with the other shops :p

It's also worth noting that mymemory do own brand CF for about 25% less than sandisk. I've got a number of these cards, and they work great.

8GB for £17.99, 4GB for £12.99

http://www.mymemory.co.uk/memory/MyMemory/16GB/133X/PRO/Compact/Flash/Card

If you don't mind shopping at PC World, they can be had for £15.79...

Beat me to it Marky! I'd love to go for this offer just to see their faces in PCWorld when you ask them to pricematch but sadly I don't need any more cards at the moment

I'm not sure whether to be content with my impulse buy at £23 at Focus... I have to be though! It's usually me bangin on to anyone that will listen about always get the best price... guess I got caught up in the day, but the price is still excellent compared to last year or last month even. (don't quote me on the last month bit if you're pedantic ;) )

www.mymemory.co.uk have an 8Gb CF for £17.99

Cheers,
James

Not the fastest card around though m8, I have some MyMemory 133x cards but their nowhere near as fast as the exreme iii cards that they are meant to be equal to. Still, 8gb is a good size to take away on holiday where speed may not be most important.

I've snaffled one at £17.99 - 8Gb and lifetime warranty is good enough for my USA trip!

Cheers,
James

I knew I was going wrong somewhere! :)

Back