Couple of recent rig shots

Name
Michael
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello

Ive not been very active on here recently, as ive not had any customers for photoshoots :(

But i did meet up with a couple of mates for some play around rig shots for technique purposes.

And i must say im happy with these as the over all sharpness of the car is better and these are double the exposures i was doing before.

Also as these were only much arounds i tried some new photoshop stuff, like sky replacements.

So any advice etc is welcome

1)

Golf GTi Rig 3 by Mike-Hamilton Photography, on Flickr

2)

Golf GTi by Mike-Hamilton Photography, on Flickr

3)

Golf GTi 2 by Mike-Hamilton Photography, on Flickr

4)

Type R Rig 2 by Mike-Hamilton Photography, on Flickr

5)

Civic Type R - Rig Shot by Mike-Hamilton Photography, on Flickr

Not really after critique, but feel free to give any if you like :)

Mike

Not a fan of the sky in any of the pics. The CTR photographs really well - number 4 looks like a definite action shot. The Golf just looks photoshopped and I don't know why. Maybe someone with more knowledge and skill can help tell why.

Not a fan of the sky in any of the pics. The CTR photographs really well - number 4 looks like a definite action shot. The Golf just looks photoshopped and I don't know why. Maybe someone with more knowledge and skill can help tell why.

Apart from removing the rig, the car hasn't been touched in photoshop.

Here is a BTS shot

988245_558627674201172_1924393067_n.jpg

Really nice rig shots, really lovely light and most importantly they are sharp. Not the best location on the planet (as in interesting), but it kept the images clean and the dropped in sky looks well! #4 would be happily sitting on my wall! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks Reinis

The location wasnt really planned, these were just mess around practice shots.

But yes i am really happy with the sharpness of these as i usually would have used 1 second exposures. these are between 2 & 3.2 seconds i think. and are sharper than my previous ones :)

Number three is stunning, I like how the clouds seem to be emanating from the car.

Back