A Day in Greenwich (Period)

Nice pics, Helen.

My favourite is the first one which I think is excellent and I also like the last one.

Thanks Ged Yes the 1st is my fav too
I had a couple of others that could have been as good but sadly have a bit of blur

H

I think they are a good set but the 1st one is great, I wonder if a B&W version would work (if its not to corny an idea :nuts:)

I think they are a good set but the 1st one is great, I wonder if a B&W version would work (if its not to corny an idea :nuts:)
Thanks

It may do but really I like it as is :)

H

I've done a B&W conversion on the first one and I think it works. Would you like me to post it, Helen?

Also the first one for me too, now i am a sucker for B&W but i prefer it as it is, suits it well(y)

I've done a B&W conversion on the first one and I think it works. Would you like me to post it, Helen?

Yes do Ged

Ok then, here is mine with a couple of filters I've been meaning to try

G1bw by HS-uk, on Flickr

H

Last edited:
I don't normally venture out of the bird section but thought I would have a little wander and glad I did. The first picture is very good and the BW conversion is brilliant, great vintage feel without going over the top.

I don't normally venture out of the bird section but thought I would have a little wander and glad I did. The first picture is very good and the BW conversion is brilliant, great vintage feel without going over the top.

Thank you :)

First time I've tried these B&W filters and have to say I love it, think I'll post it in the B&W thread

H

Last edited:
Here's my B&W conversion of No. 1

greenwich.jpg

Thats nice too Ged but I prefer my roughed up one ;)

H

They are from a set called Greater than Gatsby
Pot meets Kettle and Film Noir

I had to back them off a bit as very strong to start with.

H

Last edited:
I prefer the colour version of No1.

Back