startrails at penshaw monument

I only live 5 minutes away from the monument and that is one of the best images I have seen of it.

Nice smooth star trails lovely colours on the grass and in the monument.

Imagine if you had Polaris above the monument. Now that would be Great, either way it's a great photograph.

Cheers

Wow, that's a cracker

That's looking good, only on my phone at the minute so cannot wait to look at it on the big screen :)

Thanks mate, im pretty chuffed with it :)

I only live 5 minutes away from the monument and that is one of the best images I have seen of it.

I looked on flickr before i went, to see what everyone else had taken and what the viewpoints were, then tried to do something that was a little different :) got plenty of ultra wide shots from right next to it too lol

Really great image that. You must be pleased

its a lot nicer than the first star trail shot i took from last year!

That's a real beauty

It's perfect

cheers!

Nice smooth star trails lovely colours on the grass and in the monument.

Imagine if you had Polaris above the monument. Now that would be Great, either way it's a great photograph.

Cheers

i still need to lean how to find it! i really should as im always thinking it would improve the shot :)

Wow, that's a cracker

Really good work Nick.

cheers matey :)

Spot on that Nick! Be a great hanger!

I'm only 10 minutes up the road, give me a shout next time you're there and you can give me a tutorial :)

Make that two of us (y), i can see the monument from my back garden, cracking image

Fantastic shot:)

Nick, this is a great shot, really great! I'm not far from there either , so +1 for a heads up if you are running a demo/tutorial one night!

Back