Marcel

Kim Jong Bod
Admin
Name
Marcel
Edit My Images
Yes
Awesome customer service.....

I ordered some bike stuff a short while ago, on the recommendation of TBY/Mark. Only a few small things, like Multitool, Bike computer etc etc.
When it came to the end of the order, it asked if there were any special requests or instructions.

Having just been reading reddit and the the thing they do with pizza boxes (ask the shops to draw random stuff), and having just watched a pertinent episode of Scrubs..... I put something like the following

"Please include a drawing of a Unicorn. I love Unicorns. They're like horses with dreams"

Got my order.....nothing.
Then I got a stock "How was our service" email, which I replied with
Hi

Loved the products. Quick delivery. Great prices. Couldn't ask for more.

Except one thing.
In the special order requests, I clearly asked for a drawing of a unicorn.

I love unicorns. They're like horses with dreams and rainbows.

I didn't get a unicorn. I didn't even get a drawing of a hamster (which would have been a suitable alternative..theyre cuddly and fluffy, but their dreams are just too far fetched).

This made me sad. I don't have a unicorn to take with me on bike rides.

Thanks

Marcel

They replied with
Hello Marcel

Thank you for your review and we are extremely glad that you are pleased with your order.

With regards to the drawing, I will ensure that a full investigation is conducted as clearly everyone loves unicorns and this should have been included on your order!

I hope this information helps and if there is anything else (apart from unicorns) I can do please do not hesitate to ask.

Regards

Tez

I didn't hear anything for a few weeks until yesterday, when this turned up in the post :D Clearly hand-drawn by someone rather talented, then laminated.....Now that's somewhere I will shop again and again. Customer relations at it's best!

IMG_0313.jpg

Yeah but did you get Haribos?

Yep, that's a photo of 8 packets of them sitting on my desk.
Unfortunately, there are now only 7 of them :p

Quote - Hi

Loved the products. Quick delivery. Great prices. Couldn't ask for more.

Except one thing.
In the special order requests, I clearly asked for a drawing of a unicorn.

I love unicorns. They're like horses with dreams and rainbows.

I didn't get a unicorn. I didn't even get a drawing of a hamster (which would have been a suitable alternative..theyre cuddly and fluffy, but their dreams are just too far fetched).

This made me sad. I don't have a unicorn to take with me on bike rides.

Thanks

Marcel

You were sad already.

Great story though! (y)

I like wiggle too. The only problem is not being able to phone them. they generally make up for this with haribo!

I'm not the one with "Misery Guts Monica" for a usertitle :LOL:

Yeh, but that don't make me sad! just speshull. (Thanks)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Love it :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Now

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have been an avid member of your photography forum for a few years now and yet I'm disappointed I've still not been given my guided tour or received my ID card for getting access to the adults play area...this is very disappointing to me as I value a comfy seat and a good supply of sweet treats...this is something I was promised on signing up to your club, I was also promised I'd become a rock star but alas I'm still tone deaf and cannot hit a note to save my life

I have swept up my shattered dreams and put them in the big bin out back, but my faith in you slack customer services can be restored by expediting my club pass :D

Regards

Wiggle are awesome, I had a similar thing happen to me. A buddy had drawn a dragon on my package which I hadn't relalised till after posting, when they sent the replacement it too was covered in dragons :)

Plus free Haribo.

...or they think you are, in fact, 7 years old....

...or they think you are, in fact, 7 years old....

Thats not fair...you know local education authority confirmed his mental age has now reached 10...he had a party for it and everything :naughty:

I have swept up my shattered dreams and put them in the big bin out back, but my faith in you slack customer services can be restored by a large shipment of the chocolate covered orangey goodness that dares not speak its name

FTFY

Brilliant :LOL:

Just goes to show that a bit of effort goes a long way in customer satisfaction!

Well done Wiggle :cool: (other sellers read & take heed ;) )

A unicorn and 8 packets of Haribo! I never get the Haribo they're intercepted by my daughter!:(

Excellent customer service

i want a left handed/cloved unicorn!

Omg that's awesome , you must have been really surprised when you opened the package. Excellent drawing too! I hope you followed that up with an email .

This is brilliant! I use wiggle from time to time, love that they include a bag of haribo in every order. I might try a similar request next time!

Marcel said:
Awesome customer service.....

I ordered some bike stuff a short while ago, on the recommendation of TBY/Mark. Only a few small things, like Multitool, Bike computer etc etc.
When it came to the end of the order, it asked if there were any special requests or instructions.

Having just been reading reddit and the the thing they do with pizza boxes (ask the shops to draw random stuff), and having just watched a pertinent episode of Scrubs..... I put something like the following

"Please include a drawing of a Unicorn. I love Unicorns. They're like horses with dreams"

Got my order.....nothing.
Then I got a stock "How was our service" email, which I replied with

They replied with

I didn't hear anything for a few weeks until yesterday, when this turned up in the post :D Clearly hand-drawn by someone rather talented, then laminated.....Now that's somewhere I will shop again and again. Customer relations at it's best!

You sad,sad ,sad man!

(Funniest post on here I've read in yonks. It reminds me of A.A. Milne's 'Market Square':

http://allpoetry.com/poem/8518925-Market-Square-by-A.A._Milne

:D. )

WE NEED MORE OF THIS.....Great thread ! heart warming.....

That is awesome!

And given how much people spend when they get the bike bug a wise move on their behalf :)

Wiggle are awesome! Now thats a company that knows what customer service is!

Now is there a cycling thread in the OOF section?

BRB!!

I go to wiggle in Portsmouth every monday for a delivery, the polish chaps always draw random stuff, and the harribos they have mountains there! Good place with a good atmosphere.

I am about to move my custom to Wiggle

So funny but enlightened

On my EBay sales I only put 1 small bag of Haribo in. Wish I could get the fried eggs out of them first though. My favourite.

Marcel if I can find my old Unicorn tie pin it's yours!!!

Steve

Cycle related companies could show some photography businesses a thing to two about customer services. My Mango custom bike arrived yesterday with a nice hand-written note from the two guys who put it together.

Such a small, quick, simple thing that makes such a difference.

Let's hope this same customer service attitude rubs off on Marcel too.

Love Unicorn picture, especially the way the rear tyre makes it look like the Unicorn has a massive c@4k with a nice siver c@rk ring. Very tasteful.

Let's hope this same customer service attitude rubs off on Marcel too.

I'm sure marcels customer service skills are excellent - certainly the service that he provides completely free to users of TP is second to none, so theres no reason to think he'd treat his paying customers (if any) any differently

Back