Buy equipment online or from shop?

Edit My Images
No
Does anybody here have experience with the shop Nexline, they state to be the largest electronics retailer in the UK, however I cannot find any more information besides there website http://www.nexline.co.uk. As you can see there prices seem to good to be true.

Hmmmm they have a few shops are any local to you (just spotted Belgium so i guess thats a no then :)) ? so you can check them out ?

The usual saying applies, if it looks too good to be true it usually is ! I suspect none of that is official UK stock for those prices ! I may be wrong though. But strangely enough i have never heard of them before ? I would have said the Dixons group or Kingfisher group would be the UK's largest electrical retailer in the UK, Comet, Currys, Dixons etc etc

methinks they have their € and £ confudled. Treat the figure as the price in pounds before VAT and its about right.

they say on their web site that they have a shop at Fort Kinnaird, Edinburgh, iv been there a few times and aint never seen it, but there is the normal stores like commet, currys ect ect so unless they are part of the kingfisher group.... i remember seeing somewhere about one of these places operating under a diffrent name so that they could sell stock items at much reduced rates through the net.... maybe worth trying to get hold of a telephone number and phoning them, you never know but there maybe a bargain to be had.

There appear to be an awful lot of firms registered at or operating from 29 Harley Street

None of the items are available from the shops, I can't find any record of the shops & the only address given is Harley Street.....

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 10-Mar-2008
Renewal date: 10-Mar-2010
Last updated: 12-Apr-2008

Registration status:
Registration request being processed

smells a bit to me :thumbsdown:

None of the items are available from the shops, I can't find any record of the shops & the only address given is Harley Street.....

smells a bit to me :thumbsdown:

their site lists 13 stores.

and this -
Nexline Shop stores operate as a division of Nexline Ltd.,
a wholly-owned subsidiary of World Best Buy, Inc.

the managment at one of the retail parks that is listed as one of there sites has never heard of them !!!! keep your money

they say on their web site that they have a shop at Fort Kinnaird, Edinburgh, iv been there a few times and aint never seen it, but there is the normal stores like commet, currys ect ect so unless they are part of the kingfisher group.... i remember seeing somewhere about one of these places operating under a diffrent name so that they could sell stock items at much reduced rates through the net.... maybe worth trying to get hold of a telephone number and phoning them, you never know but there maybe a bargain to be had.

I live just a couple of miles away from Fort Kinnaird Edinburgh and I have never sen the shop mentioned above, My wife is never away from there cos of all the lovely shops :wacky: and she say's she has never seen it either. There is a Next shop there which when you look at their site is Next Directory Online, quite easy to mix up, but somehow I don't think their related. Would definitely avoid this shop

Once again, Warning Will Robinson Warning!!!

Firstly I seriously doubt there's a camera shop on Harley street but that's easily checked.

We have http://www.nexline.co.uk/ registered one month ago! claiming In some 20 years, Nexline Shop has grown from a “one store operation” located in Manchester, United Kingdom, to UK’s leading multi-billion dollar retailer and e-tailer of consumer electronics with over 30 stores from coast to coast. Sound british to you? 30 stores would just about reach from coast to coast in the uk if you laid them end to end...

Which strangely also seems to be http://eecctv.net/ which was registered in January this year and is supposed to be Eagle Eye Technologies
belonging to
Albert Taylor
108 decatur st apt 12
oakland, MD 21550
Good old US of A

Except Eagle Eye Technologies is actually goeagleeye.com of
4338 Valley View Rd
Middletown, MD 21769
(now these guys do appear to be genuine but bugger all to do with selling consumer electronics)

If you must touch, do it with a very long bargepole, preferebly with a cattle prod taped to the far end!

Well, I guesse I have my answer. I'll stop dreaming, save some more money and go to a real shop...

Ooh, this smells something rotten. Avoid!

I was just googleling my company, and seen this thread. My Business is legit, i do Surveillance Equiptment, and its based out of Oakland, MD. I am in no way affiliated with any other company mentioned in this thread.

Albert Taylor, President Eagle Eye Technologies.

Cheers m8, I think we figured that. The other lot seem to have gone to the great scammers convention in the sky :)

Back