Dell Inspiron Laptop £289 Delivered

RobertP

TPer Emeritus
Name
Robert
Edit My Images
Yes
There was a Dell offer on the Inspiron that ended recently for £289 delivered. They have now got a new offer which includes a DVD writer and wifi for the same money

http://www.dmxdimension.com/blogcategory/dell_uk_inspiron_1300.html Is the (non Dell) site with the link to the Dell item. Change support to 90 day collect and return to get the price. I don't need one but at that price it can't be bad :)

Never heard of that site, but thanks - Im currently looking at getting maybe one of their 20" LCDs, or even a 24" widescreen LCD so I'll keep an eye on that:)

Link doesn't work for me :(. Going direct to Dell I can see model from £349 ?

Update...I can see £60 delivery charge....assume someone has code to discount that ;)

2nd update...link working now ...doh

Well I should be completing on my house by month end ...fingers crossed, so might treat the 2 stepsons to 1 each at that price.

DJW said:
Well I should be completing on my house by month end ...fingers crossed, so might treat the 2 stepsons to 1 each at that price.

Dad!
:D

DJW said:

they are already up to £348....

These offers generally don't last long.

Worth watching out though if you are considering one. This offer was available (though not quite as good) a couple of weeks back and then ended.

One point to note is that you don't have the normal consumer rights laws behind you whan you buy from the small business sector of their site.

You do have common law stuff like the merchantable quality etc. just not the enhanced stuff like you have with a consumer web site - reject the goods once you have seen them as you would in a shop type stuff.

Would they not still fall under distance selling regs?

Distance selling does not apply on the small business side. By buying there you are buying as a business - so it is a business to business deal not business to consumer.

Back