My 365 - Something different every day - Tuesday 05/08/08

Name
Alex
Edit My Images
Yes
My name's Alex, i'm 19 and work as a networking enginer for a company in Bangor, I live in Llandudno North Wales. Photography has become a hobby, and i've really got into it. So much so, i'm starting a photography night course in College for 9 hours a week from september 15th. Hopefully my photos and terminology will improve over the next year.

I have a Nikon D60 with kit lens, nifty fifty, and a sigma 55-200. I will be adding a new lens to the collection tomorrow, either a 10.5mm fiseye or the 60mm macro lens.

I've been wanting to do a 365 for a few weeks now. The images will be random. I've only had my dslr since april 1st. Since then, I think there's only been a few days I havn't taken a picture. So now we're half way through the year (Exactly) I thought i'd start today :)

As there's a few people (George, Jimmy & Marcel , that I know of) doing a 365, I don't expect everybody to reply / comment on each photos. C+C is more than welcome though!

Thanks

Day 1:

I was going to use an image I took yesterday, but I thought that wouldn't be a good start, as i've not been out today, I popped my head out of the velux window and took this. I added the border as it looked a little bland.

Last edited:
Hey Alex :) Best of luck (y) Look forward to seeing your shots....and hope you manage to keep it up, it really isnt too easy at times :(

Best of luck Alex certainly a great challenge to take on :clap:

Day 2:

Somehow managed to get the only bit of blue sky. Never been to the church in my life and it's at the end of the road I live on :LOL:

Work at 3pm :(

Edit: I said I was getting a new lens today, well on the way to the camera shop, i scraped my wing / front bumper/ arch and headlight. So i've booked it into the bodyshop. So no new lens yet :(

Last edited:

I intended on getting a decent picture today... but failed :LOL:

I'm on night's again, so thats why i've uploaded it early.

Day 3:

Day 7:

Going to 'Perfomance Vauxhall Show' Today, and leaving in 5 minutes, really don't have time for a picture, sorry & i'm camping over.

I tried a 365 twice and failed I just didn't see the point if I didn't feel every shot counted...

Day 9: Went out to get a sunset tonight, i missed it by miles :LOL: So got this....

Think it works quite well, maybe a crop would of been better, or a different pic altogether :( :LOL:

Good shots all round Alex. Day 9 is a stunner!

Day 10:

Attempted to get a macro of a bee earlier... it really didn't work, quicker shutters kept on coming back with really dark pictures, any help please? :(

Day 11: Going to sell my car and get something else, so cleaned it today and I thought i'd take a few pics... quite liked this one from the inside. Sorry if it's a bit boring :LOL:

I love that last shot :) I was up there getting a sunset last year, didnt think to look the other way to see the town! D'oh - really do like that though :) nice processing too (y)

Back