A few from this evening.

EdinburghGary

Reply not Report
Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
I should have made more from tonights glorious sky, but got home and pretty uninspiring! :) I will go through the shots again shortly, and see what I can salvage.

Here are a few for starters.

2562638726_1e30e80683_o.jpg

2562672428_fc251b89a7_o.jpg

2562751662_6eea17fd5e_o.jpg

I never swapped lenses, and handheld with quite a high ISO, so struggling to get anything. Should have got the telephoto on for a few of Arthurs Seat - was lovely!!! :bonk:

Gary.

i love your car. >.<

Why, why why. Can't i get pictures like that? :bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

That means i think there really good by the way :D

Did I see this jeely jar turning west out of Maybury road almost on 2 wheels around midday on Saturday then again heading down Lothian road later, Driver had a naff light brown (I think) woolly hat on his napper? :bonk::D

It was same type of car and colour and I know you live out that way.

Did I see this jeely jar turning west out of Maybury road almost on 2 wheels around midday on Saturday then again heading down Lothian road later, Driver had a naff light brown (I think) woolly hat on his napper? :bonk::D

Wow - you sure did :D

The hat keeps my hair under wraps at speed :)

Gary.

Nice use of the light Gary, but the horizons are a bit too central for my liking and not quite enough light on those foregrounds, but having said, for handheld they aint half bad efforts :clap:

Thanks LL :)

the 2nd last car shot looks like there is a brick holding it up on the one corner!! nice shots of the cars, but the landscape seemed to be lacking something for me though

Stalker! :eek:

Alright pics Gar but not overly inspiring. You should venture further from the car! :D

(y)

Back