Macro strawberry - abstract?

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
Spent the whole day in the garden....this morning with lawnmower, strimmer, rake and secateurs in hand...and this afternoon with a bowl of fruit, 20D, Sigma 150mm macro and a long Pimm's or two :D. I was quite pleased with this one: it's uncropped, and sharpened only :).

straw2.jpg

C & C welcome - thanks for looking, folks (y)

Last edited:
Is it just me who can't see an image????

I'm just going to get some cream as I can see it too well.
a very interesting texture

not a nice sight to see the hairs on strawberry lol

The image hasn't come up for me! :(

Fantastic detail. Made to make your mouth water! (y)

Strawberries look just as juicy up close don't they? (y)

I really really like it too! Great DOF and really sharp too! Might go and get some now, making me hungry!

Chris

One of the better fruit/macro shots I've seen on here! I assume it didn't last long after the shot :D Straight in the Pimms!!! ;)

:LOL: John (y) - thanks guys. Gary - ta for the feedback - is it the border colour? Or just the fact that it's there at all?

I am a strictly Black or White border man, low key more than anything. A border is a must though for me.

The image is lovely and I am just being a picky pedantic arse :)

Gary.

nice shot, funny enough i did a macro shot yesterday of a strawberry but not looked at it yet! still on my camera.

I hate strawberries - to eat. However this is a great close up, lovely colour and texture. Suffering from borderphobia, I could have been as happy without the border.

Had to stop myself from taking a bite out of my monitor. That is a very mouth wateringly good capture. :)

Back