The remainder of the day...

Edit My Images
Yes
Here are the other odd's and sod's collected through out the day...

Had a little drink at the top of the oXo tower as well...

101366482.jpg

101366483.jpg

3. Where would a visit to london be with out a flying rat shot..
101366489.jpg

4. And my try at HDR.....
101366490.jpg

101366491.jpg

101366492.jpg

Shutterman(y)

Good set, number 4, 5 would get my vote, nice HDR on 4. :)

And that completes the set :)

Houses of P are a little too 'grey' for my tastes but the rest are spot on!

And so its 1,2 and 3 for me - the pigeon looks really good - the composition is great :) and the first river shot! Luvverly!

And that completes the set :)

Houses of P are a little too 'grey' for my tastes but the rest are spot on!

And so its 1,2 and 3 for me - the pigeon looks really good - the composition is great :) and the first river shot! Luvverly!

John

Thanks for that... I am still struggling with Photomtix and HDR no doubt I will nail the process sooner or later.

Cheers for the comments.

Nigel

I like the splodge of light in all the right places (except on the foreground boat) in the first. The mirror shot is good too. The HDR one looks a bit peculiar to me. It's too cold and the really obvious halo around the HoP I don't think works very well. Also the shutter speed of 1/417s? How peculiar!

Pigeon does nothing for me but they're dirty buggers in cities and I really don't like them so I think I'm biased.

Love the first and the last :)

Cheers ruth...

I like the splodge of light in all the right places (except on the foreground boat) in the first. The mirror shot is good too. The HDR one looks a bit peculiar to me. It's too cold and the really obvious halo around the HoP I don't think works very well. Also the shutter speed of 1/417s? How peculiar!

Pigeon does nothing for me but they're dirty buggers in cities and I really don't like them so I think I'm biased.

I think that shutter speed might be messed up due to Photomatix... Thanks for the comments.... I know the Flying rat is not a good shot but is one of those shots you just have to take...

Nigel

Back