Another I liked from Oulton. **EDIT ADDED**

Matt Sayle

2017MSA Young Photographer of the Year(Motorsport)
Name
Matt Sayle
Edit My Images
Yes
I really like this. I have one HUGE niggle. The marshal :bang: Really distracting IMO.

d.jpg

C and C

Thanks
Matt

There's two of them, isn't there? It is hard to see all the things that are in shot when you look through the viewfinder. You get carried away by the subject and forget to check the presence of other objects. You can throw it away or try some real post prod trickiness and put a completely new background behind the two bikes.

There's two of them, isn't there? It is hard to see all the things that are in shot when you look through the viewfinder. You get carried away by the subject and forget to check the presence of other objects. You can throw it away or try some real post prod trickiness and put a completely new background behind the two bikes.

I was walking to a new location when I heard them and I just turned around. I was going to somewhere where I know there was a clean BG. i am poo at photoshop so no chance of me doing it :LOL:

Matt, Great shot and I've seen your other bike shots on here and they are fantastic. Well done and you've come along way really quickly with that camera. One thing I dont understand is your niggle with the marshall.. its a race track, they are all around and they are part of the action/atmosphere themselves! I think you had a niggle with the barriers in your other thread didnt you? and I thought the same as I said above.. they are part of the circuit and I dont find them distracting in anyway and would probably find it more distracting by never seeing any barriers or marshalls :p

Anyway, nice shot, good timing and keep up the good work (y)

Regards, James

Matt, Great shot and I've seen your other bike shots on here and they are fantastic. Well done and you've come along way really quickly with that camera. One thing I dont understand is your niggle with the marshall.. its a race track, they are all around and they are part of the action/atmosphere themselves! I think you had a niggle with the barriers in your other thread didnt you? and I thought the same as I said above.. they are part of the circuit and I dont find them distracting in anyway and would probably find it more distracting by never seeing any barriers or marshalls :p

Anyway, nice shot, good timing and keep up the good work (y)

Regards, James

I like the barrirers in a shot, i just found the big orange marshall distracting that is all.

Thank you for the kind words and support.

That would have been an excellent shot of the marshalls if only those dratted yobbos on motorbikes hadn't got in front of them, better luck next time Matt :D

The edit is good but for me as Marshals are part of racing as without us you cannot race i think they should of been left in the shot as we are as much a part of it as the bikers IMHO

I like the orginal better to be honest, Marshalls are a part of racing sports so it gives a more action feel to me :)

Tony

The edit is good but for me as Marshals are part of racing as without us you cannot race i think they should of been left in the shot as we are as much a part of it as the bikers IMHO

Yeah but I just felt like the distracting from the bikes.

Thank you for commenting.

I like the orginal better to be honest, Marshalls are a part of racing sports so it gives a more action feel to me :)

Tony

Thank you :D

I suppose you could try toning down the orange of their clothing a bit instead?

Back