Heath life - film shots (**colour film shots added**)

Name
Mike
Edit My Images
Yes
With blazing sunshine yesterday, it seemed like everyone in my area headed to Hampstead Heath to soak up some vitamin D before the predicted rain today and for next week...

My newly repaired medium format Bronica ETRS had just arrived in the post that morning and I was eager to give her an airing - so off I went - preloaded with a roll of Ilford Delta 100.

Started developing these and a roll of Fuji Reala (colour) last night at 8pm and I worked for 5-hours solid to get them developed, scanned, processed in software and uploaded. Now I can see why digital is a lot more popular! Still, it's fun...:)

Last edited:
Timeless images which suit the B&W exceptionally well. Apart from a set of trainers in #3, you could have said that you rescued this set from a 40s photo album. #4 is my favourite. Well done.

Agree with Russell here - 3 and 4 are the stand out shots for me Mike, they really do have a retro feel! Nice set.

I also agree, i was thinking while looking through these that they look very old! in a good way of course! and with good deapth to them.. very nice..

Hi, thanks for the comments. A retro feel was the intent... more shots from the day to follow, but with a roll of colour film.

Back