Edit My Images
Yes
peeeing down again so i trashed mrs animals kitchen doing this :LOL:

2814231745_ec8755d9b3_o.jpg

2815080808_7fc21da83e_o.jpg

2815080278_654dc59545_o.jpg

2815079542_3214bc5bd1_o.jpg

2814229401_bf5f9602f9_o.jpg

Excellent set Animal. Love the colours. #1 is my favourite for the balanced drop. :clap:

Noooooooooooo i shouldn't have looked excellent set(y) the last time i tried this i was up till 4'oclock in the morning and still didn't nail a good un :shake:

Nice set Dave, some great colours going on here (y)

Last edited:
They are simply first class, the best droplets I have ever seen(y)

WoW - that set is fabulous - the colours are magnificent!

You must have the patience of a saint to get the shots - how many did you take overall??

Excellent set (y)

wow stunning, how did you focus then?

hardly :LOL:

well, i am not happy with the focus actually, i will be revisiting this set.
i laid a metal ruler under the drop and focused on that then removed it. the splashes do not behave themselves though and as the dof is thin its a tricky one to catch one.

err :eek: about 100 that stayed in the camera, was deleting the ones i missed as i went along

Ah, the wonders of digital - I remember the developing costs of colour 35mm!

Excellent set of drops. The colours are great. #1 for the symmetry and the balanced drop, amazing timing. (y)

A lovely set animal, great colours and patterns.

I have to say I really like no.2 though next time can you focus on the front edge of the splash please!;)

andy

These are stunning pictures... Gotta ask how are you controlling the drips?

looooooooooooooooooooooovely, I hate you. Loads.

Well done :D

Gary.

Animal, those droplets shots are absolutely stunning! So bright, clear, sharp and colourful!
I really can't fault any of them, you've done a crackin' job!

Very impressive Animal, excelent shots, and something else to aspire too (y)

They are all excellent! Nice and sharp too. I'm trying to decide which I prefer but there isn't much in it as they are all very good. Why can't mine come out like that? Hmmm. Well done! :) I'll post some of mine soon in another thread.

Back