Daisy Water

Edit My Images
Yes
this is the label I have designed for the bottles of Elderflower Cordial that Barry and I have made. I made some last year and Barry's daughter asked if she could have some more of 'that Daisy Water' hence the name on the label :)

daisywaterlabel.jpg

I made some gooseberry champagne many many years ago - it was excellent. Made some more the next year - it was horrible. Used to make lager too...tasted great but was so strong one pint was all I could take :) .Keep thinking I should start home brewing again.

I'd guess there is not a lot of alcohol in a cordial ;)

Nice design. How do you stick them on? print on label stock or glue it on?

it fits a sticky label, they are only small bottles...we are also making some champagne but its still in the bucket stage! lol

Hmmmm just reminded me of all the cleaning and sterilising...demijohns everywhere bubbling away with their water traps...hygrometers....sticky squishy fruit....collecting old bottles... corking contraption........ maybe I'll shelve the brewing idea for a while.

I might have to bribe you to mail me a bottle of the champagne maz, my folks used to make it when I was little and it is the best thing ever.

Why nobody makes it commercially is anybodies guess.

label works well, very professional!

I don't know either, its low alcohol (I did think is was no alcohol and used to drink loads and really had a good time lol) its very easy to make too, had a bit of trouble finding fluffy Elderflowers today though, they are mostly gone now, soon be berries but making wine isn't my thing, I might try the fritters on this interesting page though

i used to get a bottle of home brew cider off a guy who i used to pop in and see now and then to make sure he hadnt snuffed it, that stuff was lethal, spill it on the table and it stripped the wax off....

nice label marianne, very arty!

My partner used to make rose water perfume when she was about 7. Channel put her out of business

A fine label, i think i would have reduced the text so it was off the flowers. A subjective issue though

Like the design... not so convinced about your choice of font....

Back