2911295181_92c042d87a_o.jpg

2911295185_d3a75614db_o.jpg

2911295195_2dce320eff_o.jpg

2911295197_291fdb8e9b_o.jpg

2911295203_9d19de7357_o.jpg

2911295207_3e503e126e_o.jpg

Dave

Last edited:
I'm sure there's an opening for you somewhere in photography :)

Nice pics

Bless you Dave and thank you :) Great set!!

Particularly love #2, #3 and #4!!! especially #4's ajarredness (can I say that :)?)

Not sure if #6 qualifies as a 'door' - wouldn't keep the draughts out :) Nice one!

Also like the little 'windows' above 1 and 2 - don't recall seeing similar before :)

Bless you Dave and thank you :) Great set!!

Particularly love #2, #3 and #4!!! especially #4's ajarredness (can I say that :)?)

Not sure if #6 qualifies as a 'door' - wouldn't keep the draughts out :) Nice one!

Also like the little 'windows' above 1 and 2 - don't recall seeing similar before :)

Cheers John I just stuck #6 in, think it was a dwelling that was used as an animal house, I have another 15 on their way, just editing them, oh and some door furniture

I'm sure there's an opening for you somewhere in photography :)

Nice pics

:D :LOL:

Last edited:
Hi, Dave
The main your mistake is not saturated white.
Try to correct it and you'll see how it is getting better...

good luck

Hi Elektro

Thanks for looking and comment, (y) I'm not quite sure what you mean, :shrug: could you please explain about saturated white, as only #10 was a true white, the rest, had off whites shades of pink, ochre, and grey tones

Last edited:
Nice additions Dave! #7 and #11 full of character :)

Looks like there might be an opening for a carpenter or joiner in Santorini though :)

Great set (both of them) Dave. I think #10 is my fave

Great captures with #4 and #11 being my favourites. Did you get any doors in pristine condition with vivid colours? I'd like to see the difference.

Nice additions Dave! #7 and #11 full of character :)

Looks like there might be an opening for a carpenter or joiner in Santorini though :)

:D :LOL: :LOL:

Thanks John I have more to come

Great set (both of them) Dave. I think #10 is my fave

Ta (y)

Think #10 #11 are mine

Great captures with #4 and #11 being my favourites. Did you get any doors in pristine condition with vivid colours? I'd like to see the difference.

cheers russell Nope didnt see any just old ones

Thanks for looking

I'm not quite sure what you mean, :shrug: could you please explain about saturated white

OK! It's my explanation.

Untitled-2.jpg

BTW, I spent about a week in Santorini and I know how much saturated colours of Santorini's architecture ;)

good luck

Doors, doors and more doors :LOL::LOL::LOL:

4 & 7 are my favourite :D

Hi Ruth

Thanks for your kind comment,the old part of Meesa Gonia is a deserted village, there were many doors gates and derelict houses, and cave dwellings

Back