In Memoriam
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi couple of shots from today, any thoughts welcome

2947600456_aa68a14993_o.jpg

2947600454_ffbb5d07f6_o.jpg

Inspired by a post somewhere here The Paints Thin, (first attempt) needs a better shot really but nearly works

2947600450_d9635b710c_o.jpg

Dave

Last edited:
no2 does it for me - loving the colour on that
I think with the 3rd its needs to be less opaque and only a section of the bonnet exposed so you dont get the clutter of the edges of the engine bay and grill.

#1 has rained so much is formed a river!

#2 is great!

#3 I have a slight problem with the yellow 'caps' as they seem a little strong and look like they're floating a bit.

#2 for me also Dave, really love the colour. #1 is heavy rain and well caught. #3 works.

#1 has rained so much is formed a river!

#2 is great!

#3 I have a slight problem with the yellow 'caps' as they seem a little strong and look like they're floating a bit.

#1 :D
#2 I just love the deep red
#3 Mmmmm yes I see what you mean they do, I never noticed till you pointed it out (y)

Love the colour, detail and composition of no2. It's superb (y)

Thanks Maureen

Hi Dave that #2 is a cracker well taken.:)

Cheers John

#2 for me also Dave, really love the colour. #1 is heavy rain and well caught. #3 works.

Thanks lee #3 I have done another from my 2 images, not worth posting unless you want to see it, I need to retake them with better lighting, they were just a spare of the moment handheld capture as Richie was topping up the levels before he rushed off to work this morning

Thanks for your comments everyone

Dave

I wish I had something innovative to say, but I'm in sheep mode and going with #2 for my pick. And that's despite #1 reminding me of our day on the side of the Leeds Liverpool.

A diverse set :) - #2 is a peach, lovely colours and tack sharp :clap:

Thanks marky

I wish I had something innovative to say, but I'm in sheep mode and going with #2 for my pick. And that's despite #1 reminding me of our day on the side of the Leeds Liverpool.

Thats unlike you Russell, #1 yeh me too, we had fun even if it was winding a farmer up to boiling point :D :LOL::LOL::LOL: he was :wacky:

2 is a cracker, lovely shot :clap:

Cheers Matt

(y)

Back