Celtic fans visit Manchester....

Name
Phil
Edit My Images
Yes
Didn't really take many due to laziness, lack of Celtic fans, lack of action...and lack of light (later on) but here are the pick of the bunch!!

1) SkySports interviewing some fans
JU7F9593.JPG

2) Down at Old Trafford, a wasted visit, the place was dead!
JU7F9632.JPG

3) There were a couple there after all....
JU7F9641.JPG

4) And a few more returning to the tram...
JU7F9644.JPG

5) Back in Manchester
JU7F9703.JPG

6) At Sinclair's...some action at last!
JU7F9712.JPG

7)
JU7F9714.JPG

8)
JU7F9760.JPG

9) Oh dear...
JU7F9740.jpg

Last edited:
10) Oh dear, oh dear!
JU7F9741.jpg

11) The culprits
JU7F9745.jpg

12)
JU7F9746.jpg

13) Something compositionally different...couldn't quite fit the whole street name in though
JU7F9748.jpg

14) Something amusing?
JU7F9754.JPG

Last edited:
Nice shots Purpleclouds, I just hope the fans behave themselves - as the team are now getting a fitba' lesson.

Looks like the lino needs one too...!

Nice shots, good to see man u winning 2-9

oops meant to put 2-0 :nuts:
now 3-0

Last edited:
pick of the bunch Number 2 , but then i am being biast.
Nice shots.

Nice shots Purpleclouds, I just hope the fans behave themselves - as the team are now getting a fitba' lesson.

They all seemed happy enough at the time...who knows now though after they lost 3-0!!

Looks like the lino needs one too...!

Eh? :LOL:

Nice shots, good to see man u winning 2-9

oops meant to put 2-0 :nuts:
now 3-0

:D:D

pick of the bunch Number 2 , but then i am being biast.
Nice shots.

Cheers :) Sent a few of the 'fight' ones off to the M.E.N, got a call back, it seems they're going to be in the paper tomorrow...complete with a quote from myself which will go something like "eerrr....errr.....well......errr..." :LOL: But I'll believe it when I see it!!

Well lets hope they show them all, and not just the blood torn ones. Celtic fans look to be enjoying there selves, but i guess this was before the match,:LOL:
let us know if they appear in the M.E.N.

Cheers Sent a few of the 'fight' ones off to the M.E.N, got a call back, it seems they're going to be in the paper tomorrow...complete with a quote from myself which will go something like "eerrr....errr.....well......errr..." But I'll believe it when I see it!!

Last edited:
Back