Morph & Spike!

Name
Adele
Edit My Images
Yes
I took these images when I went to visit my friend on wednesday...their house is like a zoo!!!!

These are just two of their pets!! [They also have 4 dogs, 2 cats, 3 rats, a mouse, and another snake thats a xmas pressi for her brother :LOL:]

1. Morph!
Such a fast little thing also! This was taken as she was going over a finger. Such a shame the focus is just off :(
3065376389_fcee4c4c98_o.jpg

2. Morph
Curled up chillin on the sofa!
3065376391_a3b501c7b4_o.jpg

3. Spike
3065376399_5de923742e_o.jpg

4. Spike
3065376401_f9bf9f413f_o.jpg

Thats all for now...:D

Great shots Adele - that last one of spike is the winner for me - has a great feel to it! The lighting really works!

Snakes/Lizards aren't my kind of pet but great shots Adele.

Really cute little guys, though when you said Morph I thought you meant the real Morph :help:

They had another one, called Ladders [Yeah I know ] But it died... so then they got morph!

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:............:thinking:.....wait I always lost at that :razz:

Gah that t is ok in the edit section just not in the post.

Reptiles are what I shoot most of the time. Not bad shots, but they seem to be very pixelated in sort of a circle surrounding the focal point, not sure whats going on there. The apertures of 3.5, 3.8 and 4.8 are maybe not what you want to capture more of each creature in focus, I find around an F8 works a bit better. But I suppose it depends on what result you want - Ive used f2.8 before when I wanted are really shallow depth of field on a snakes eye and with some frog shots too.
I think the lighting on the beardie is a little harsh too.

Reptiles are what I shoot most of the time. Not bad shots, but they seem to be very pixelated in sort of a circle surrounding the focal point, not sure whats going on there. The apertures of 3.5, 3.8 and 4.8 are maybe not what you want to capture more of each creature in focus, I find around an F8 works a bit better. But I suppose it depends on what result you want - Ive used f2.8 before when I wanted are really shallow depth of field on a snakes eye and with some frog shots too.
I think the lighting on the beardie is a little harsh too.

It was the first time that I had tried shooting reptiles. The pixelated could be due to the downsizing for forum?

F8 is pretty much like we use in the studio - I was just trying something different.

As for the lighting - we didnt know how we was going to react so we were trying not to startle him - hence why it looks harsh, which was just how the flash was placed so that it wouldnt startle him too much.

Thanks for your input! :)

Back