Big thumbs up for Kerso

Edit My Images
Yes
Received a Canon 430EX flash off him yesterday for £35 cheaper than I could have bought in the UK. Perfectly packaged, absolutely no chance of the evil customs men coming to get me and it arrived exactly when he said it would. He's also a member on these forums, so you can just PM him with your enquiries.

Highly recommended!

One of the freindliest people you could ever wish to deal with and some of his prices are just ridiculously cheap.

I've heard nothing but good.

I can pay cash and pick up in Arbroath, just 13 miles away.

He deserves a knighthood :)

Indeed. I got my nifty from him a few weeks ago. Top man indeed. Comes highly recommended in the online photography community.

He's also a member here too :)

Another vote for Kerso, bought my 1.4x from him for under £200, even had it next day delivery(y)

Also dont assume that if it isnt on his Ebay page he hasnt got it, usually you'll find he carrys more than whats on his site:D

(y)

Marcel said:
Indeed. I got my nifty from him a few weeks ago. Top man indeed. Comes highly recommended in the online photography community.

He's also a member here too :)

What was the turn around time on that Marcel?

Not bloomin quick enough :p (But then again I am very very impatient :D)

I paid the money into his account on Thursday (or Friday) afternoon and got it on Tuesday I think (Or was it Wednesday).....

It was roughly Thursday to Tuesday.

For anyone who has orders pending.............

Ian has been taken into hospital (unexpectedly) so you can imagine some of his recent orders may be held up a little. Jill (His wife) is trying to let people know of the situation.

All the best to Ian and I hope he's on the mend ASAP. (y)

All the best to Kerso (Ian). Get better soon (y)

Good headsup Mr THX :clap:

Get well soon Ian (y)

Another vote for kerso, I have bought many items from Ian and can only praise his speedy and very competitive prices..(y)

BTW: Get well soon Ian..:)

As some of you know, I recent bought 3 lenses from Kerso.... fantastic chap to deal with. Hope he makes a full and speedy recovery. (as I want to buy some more gear) (y)

Joe T said:
If only he sold Nikon :(

I have noticed Nikon Speedlights on his site :eek:

;)

Joe T said:
If only he sold Nikon :(
he does!
I have a price list he sent me here somewhere, but it's quite small. Regardless, he can get just about anything - and is a friendly chap. So just email him for a quote!

agree with all the post so far. kerso is a top guy, i got my 17-40 from him a couple of months back. was here within a few days of ordering.

highly recomended, very friendly guy.

I PM'd Ian from POTN 2 nights ago.
I pick up a 17-40L tommorrow.

The guy rang me from Maryland tonight and we were chatting foraround 20 mins.

Where else would you get customer service like that?

BTW...any flyers/price lists you get from him with your orders in the future will be printed by .....Moi!

Ally...
Contact him direct from outside his ebay site (kerso1123'at'msn.com) and you'll get a healthy discount for cash/collect from his sister in Arbroath or an address in Buckhaven, Fife.
Mention this forum too.

Did anyone mention he used to be a lorry driver too, He is always emailing me for recent pics of the HGV's..

Yes I know.. don't say it..:geek:

The best supplier in the UK as far as I am concerned..(y)

Does he have a full price list?

anyone care to mail it to me?

I didn't know he did a price list?

I must do...He didnt send one with my nifty :p

Maybe I didnt spend enough :D (The 50mm is probably the cheapest item he sells...lol)

Didnt get one with my 1.4x either :( Brilliant service on the 1.4x though so I'll forgive ;)

If anyone has a list I would appreciate a copy, would save me annoying him everytime (y)

Ian is coming over in November and we are meeting up.

I'll be getting his flyers/pricelists in digital format for me to print.
I'm sure he won't mind me mailing them to any interested party.

I'll post on here when I get hold of it.
I picked up the 17-40L today and I didn't get one either.

Once he has a reliable printer (me) I'm sure it won't be a problem :LOL:

Congratulations on the 17-40mm - whats you first impressions, seriously tempted into saving for one of these (although I really need a flash unit).

Also did you get your 70-200?

Congratulations on the 17-40mm - whats you first impressions, seriously tempted into saving for one of these (although I really need a flash unit).

Also did you get your 70-200?

The swear filter would filter out what I think of it.
I've been back half an hour and took a quick shot in the garden and loaded it up.
I was a little dubious about all this L fever malarky but I couldn't beleive the difference in quality staight from the camera.
Sharp as a tack, great colours and contrast and it looks the dogs danglies on the camera.

I got it for £415 from Kerso (£345 if you factor in the cashback voucher ASH kindly sent me a couple of months back) with a free Hoya 77mm UV filter thrown in, in leui of services rendered.

I'm picking up the 70-200L at the end of the month (pay day) for £375. ******** unbeleivable!

I told the Mrs I now have 'L Fever'
She said the best cure for a fever is to starve it :eek:

I'm picking up the 70-200L .......... for £375. ******** unbeleivable!

Me too - ordered it from Ian today. Less than 400 notes including postage and a UV filter. :)

Ray

Bachs..........if you have a price list, could you pleeeeeease mail it over?

Bachs..........if you have a price list, could you pleeeeeease mail it over?

I've just got one from Ian, if you PM me your addy, I'll photocopy it at work tomorrow and send it off to you. Sorry its only a paper copy, would be easier if Bachs has an electroninc version.

Am I best with the 100-400 for the wildlife/animal shots at zoos? what is the 70-200 best used for?

Am I best with the 100-400 for the wildlife/animal shots at zoos? what is the 70-200 best used for?

The 70-200 should be ample at zoos as the subjects are usually pretty close (not too close I hope) but either or/should do.

I emailed Ian yesterday to check it would be OK to distribute a price list electronically and he has no problem with it.

I haven't got the files yet but I'll chase him up.
I'll do a pdf version and host it and give everyone a link to it.
I should always have the updated version once we get the ball rolling so I'll keep the filename the same and maybe stick a link in my siggie.

Back