Smiley faces

Name
Andrew Robertson
Edit My Images
Yes
These are kind of an ongoing project for me:wacky:

Hopefully the other MT-24 user out there will appreciate this one ;)
3103722428_fb35a105ae_o.jpg

Shot that earlier....going to try out a few more lighting setups as per earlier discussions before I call that one done. Hoping to try it in nice diffuse daylight aswell.

My fave one....did well in a comp with this one too :LOL:
1924132837_049c637190_o.jpg

You'll have to guess what that one is!

And apologies for this not being a macro but daft by name.....
2172479305_6eea186d32_o.jpg

:wave:

Cheers,
Andy

2 is my fave. I'm gonna guess at some form of Nintendo game system and these are controller ports for controllers 3 and 4, very clever shot.

2 is my fave. I'm gonna guess at some form of Nintendo game system and these are controller ports for controllers 3 and 4, very clever shot.

Thanks guys :) Am sure somebody will know which Nintendo ;)

Very clever idea! Well excecuted too :)
This is the sort of takes on 'photography' that I enjoy looking through (y)

Great sighting DB I shall look at my mt24 in a whole new light from now on (y)

Thanks everyone...these are good fun to do :) Have some more of these to do too with stuff lying about the house ;)

Aye, the 2nd shot is a gamecube...and a B&H :LOL:

Very inspirational, I've now spent the morning looking at everyday objects in a different way.

This would make a great add to thread :)

Very inspirational, I've now spent the morning looking at everyday objects in a different way.

This would make a great add to thread :)

Thanks and be my guest....add away :)

I've been working on a better version of the first shot and a couple more still on the todo list.....one of which involves beer and ice cream:woot:

Your smiley faces made me smile too (y) A very nice sideways look at the world around us.

Your smiley faces made me smile too (y) A very nice sideways look at the world around us.

Thanks :) Here's the better (hopefully!) one of the 1st one.....the grip on the barrel of the MP-E makes a better background than the bit paper and I used ambient lighting instead of flash too.
3104775717_737f2b73db_o.jpg

Can't find full size versions of these ones but hopefully they still work at avatar size....

I think this was off a crab spider:
3109443309_f9eaafba6c_o.jpg

And this one should be easy to recognise:
3110278958_85283f42b6_o.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Thanks folks:D

Hmmm the macro fence?

Class work, nicely done! Especially the Mt24... reminds me of metal mickey. ;)

Nah, not the macro fence...it's down by where we got the spiky harvestman on the steep grassy slope. Mind the steps down to the old railway? Was still there last time I was down on foot.....tend not to notice it when I'm on the bike :LOL:

Have got a new bit for us to go hunt some dragonfly next summer BTW ;)

Good stuff Scott....I find those grasshopper a right pain to shoot even at much lower mags. The green one with red eyes works for me (y)

I usually think beasties look more alien than smiley....

2383881790_ca8d3fd04c_o.jpg

Can't remember if I've posted that here before but it's one of my faves and it kinda works here :D

Back