Street Challenge: Finished. 340+ Images :)

EdinburghGary

Reply not Report
Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
MIDNIGHT AND ALL LINES CLOSE, AT TIME OF WRITING, YOU HAVE 40 MINUTES.

Right,

You might have noticed a cool thread about Street Photography over here. Go read, then come back!

Okay. Good. Lets put it to practise. Read the thread, try and work out from all the various hints, tips and opinions, what "your street" is. What is your take on it?

We have until Sunday Evening to get that ONE GREAT STREET PHOTO. No ifs, no buts. Lets do it. We have the kit, we have the knowledge, we have professional photographers giving us free handers, so lets just get on with it!

If you are in, well done - looking forward to your photo. I will be posting mines, sunday evening (unless I have it before).

I hope all of us interested in the other thread should join in. I think the pro street togs should also play. This is going to be an awesome thread. Lets get the best street photos we can, and do the place proud.

Gary.

I'm in London tomorrow killing time while a visa application is processed, I'm up for it.

I'm in, hoping to get out for a few hours early tomorrow before going into work, but otherwise I shall risk the vagaries of Kentish Town and get something at lunchtime. Will have to post by friday, off oop north saturday with no internet connection.

Okay for fairness, post when you have it. Timing might be an issue for people.

This thread is going to be the best ever :D Cannot wait to see the efforts.

You know what, having a challenge is a but like having a paid job. This will help take the fear away and really push me to get the shot, regardless of nerves. I cannot wait.

Gary.

I'll do it for the fits and giggles... but you had to pick this week when I have wall to wall meetings with idiots and ar$eholes.

Nigel

Even I'm in :D Going to Lincoln Christmas market at some point this weekend, so I'll certainly give it my best shot!

Fab idea Gary (y)

ooooo looks like im in town early before work then, catch the rush to work people :)

I'll have a bash if I get the chance.

First rule of Street Club, you don't talk about Street Club. Second Rule of Street Club, you don't talk about...............................:D

Well now you've set the challenge I feel like I should take it. Planning to go to Birmingham Xmas Market so will give it a go there. Oh I'm nervous and excited :)

Well now you've set the challenge I feel like I should take it. Planning to go to Birmingham Xmas Market so will give it a go there. Oh I'm nervous and excited :)

It's only a market Mo' ;)

I will join the merry band of perverts I mean 'togs.

I think the forum might need extra power boosters for Sunday night.

Good thread G.

It's only a market Mo' ;)

I will join the merry band of perverts I mean 'togs.

I think the forum might need extra power boosters for Sunday night.

Good thread G.

:LOL: I'm excited about the challenge not going to the market :p:LOL:

If I can get out with the camera this weekend, I am in!

I been at it 3 hours today :D Its getting easier! Promise :) 14 to 24, up close too ;)

Gary.

I'm still going to try and take part in this Gary, but the wheelchair I was going to hire to get around the market for it has not come into the shop :( So I'm going to have to find a way to improvise. Trouble is, these days there are less and less places you can park your car in the thick of street life to even have a chance at succeeding with something like this! It won't stop me trying though (y)

I'm still going to try and take part in this Gary, but the wheelchair I was going to hire to get around the market for it has not come into the shop :( So I'm going to have to find a way to improvise. Trouble is, these days there are less and less places you can park your car in the thick of street life to even have a chance at succeeding with something like this! It won't stop me trying though (y)

Sorry to hear about your circumstances, I had no idea :( Great attitude though, I mean it.

Gary.

Nowt to be sorry about Gary, it's not a situation I have any intention of staying in indefinitely. Trying to sort it, but progress is sloooooooow (good old system takes a while to process things).

Don't be glum... it's CHRISTAMS! :D:D:D:D:D

Nowt to be sorry about Gary, it's not a situation I have any intention of staying in indefinitely. Trying to sort it, but progress is sloooooooow (good old system takes a while to process things).

Don't be glum... it's CHRISTAMS! :D:D:D:D:D

If I were wearing a hat, I would take it off. I'm not, and taking my hair off would hurt. I would look better though, as my hair is a mess. Talking of mess, I need to go clean my kitchen. Kitchen!!!! Oooooooh, food :D

OK my effort from this morning
I call it Coffee & Bagel :)

3115997130_1b17fdc6f3_o.jpg

Ok another one slightly oof im afraid I calli it Alert Security :)
3117143946_8057ffe221_o.jpg

Back