2 more globs

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
A couple of globular springtails:

First one is on a leaf on one of the flowers in the garden (the autumnal agapanthus) and the second is in the surface of the wooden bird table:

Exif:
Copyright: Paul Iddon - A View of the UK
Camera: Canon EOS 70D
Lens: EF100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM
Exposure: Manual exposure, 1/250 sec, f/9, ISO 200

Paul.

Saundarsi by looks to me but 2 great shots. Always impressed by crop ability of that lens of yours.

Saundarsi by looks to me but 2 great shots. Always impressed by crop ability of that lens of yours.

It is indeed - the pattern over the rear legs on the side is very distinctive.

The lens does really well as you say. I did have 3 tubes on too though (which doesn't affect clarity, just light & DoF) so the glass holds up good.

Paul

Stunning, I like the presentation to with the border and watermark, looks utterly professional to me.

Two "Excellent" shots Paul, as others have said that lens certainly can perform.(y)

George.

Two "Excellent" shots Paul, as others have said that lens certainly can perform.(y)

George.

Thank you George - and there are 3 globbies out looking for food this afternoon - just been for a nosey at the bin lid in the garden and they are scavenging as I speak!

Paul.

Excellent shots Paul.

Great stuff I need more magnification and skill

Great stuff I need more magnification and skill

Took me along time to reach this standard but it is still only standard compared to some which put mine to shame.

Thanks Alf though, appreciated m8.

Paul.

Back