20% discount on LowePro @ Jessops web

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
20% discount on Lowepro from Jessops. Note this is a web only offer. At the checkout you need to use the following code:-

Voucher code: LOWE-SAVE​
Valid until 18th January 2006!

Thanx for the heads up - I was going to order a Lowepro camera bag this evening so it could save me some pennies ! :clap: NOT that my preferred seller is Jessops - au contraire ! :noshake:

Cheers for the headsup :)

Well I need a new camera bag - preferably all weather, and generally like LowerPro, could be time for a purchase.

Any suggestions of a good LowerPro backpack, all weather - with pics of the internal storage layout if possible?

Warspite said:
Any suggestions of a good LowerPro backpack, all weather - with pics of the internal storage layout if possible?
Lowepro.com AllWeather Backpacks

Depends how much kit you want or need to carry. I have the NatureTrekker as I need it to carry the 400mm on the body but it is a big bag.! IIRC Marcel went for the Mini Trekker AWII. The Rover(s) are also quite nice if you dont want to carry too much kit and want space for other stuff.

Mark

Steve said:
Waits for Marcel to see this :suspect1:

:exit:

:sadcry:

Just my chuffing luck.

Ah well. I suppose it's not *too* bad, would have only been £11 cheaper, so if I keep thinking like that, I'm not liable to go on a murderous rampage :D

BTW. Yes, I went for the Lowepro Mini Trekker.

Venomator said:
Just ordered the 200AW at £60 delivered - £72 from WarehouseExpress ! :clap:

Thanx again for the heads up mfwild ! :thumb:

Always a down side to something that looks good ... out of stock and on 3 to 6 weeks delivery !?! :hissyfit: Instincts tell me not to do stuff with Jessops and what happens ... :nunu:

IanC_UK said:
yeah but if you have ordered already the price should still stand ! :) so a little wait isnt so hard to bare is it ?

Nah ... but we all get impatient when we have to wait for something new - even you I expect Ian ? :D (And my own experiences with this retailer have not been the best in the past). :noshake:

Certainly the price is fixed anyway ! :smilenod:

Back