2nd go at a rig shot, 1st a tank now a Willys Jeep & Bentley Car Chase - with added weapons

Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
Inspired by some of @sduk 's shots which also include people, I decided to build on my experience rigging up a CVRT Sabre here by going for something also a bit unusual; a Willys Jeep, but with the owner armed to the teeth in the driver's seat.

p636072440-4.jpg

This rigshot malarkey is really quite fun!

Enjoy (-:

Thats excellent! A real action shot.
Dont spose you took a pic of the rig set up?

really cool concept. not a fan of the distortion usually though being a little bit of fun in this shot it gets away with it to an extent.

Would be better if the driver was in period dress and the big dry spot wasn't still under the car.

Would be better if the driver was in period dress and the big dry spot wasn't still under the car.

Ha - I did ask, and he very robustly refused! :D

I also have another one to process where the dress is more appropriate - a Bentley Continental in a car chase with a Range Rover but I am really struggling to effectively clone the reflection of the rig out of that one. I did mean to hold the camera in position whilst the boom was removed from the car at the end so I could get a clean shot of the bodywork, but forgot :(

That's not actually a dry spot by the way, just a area of different coloured roadway.

Very good, and cool :D

aww that's epic! happy that I inspired you :) LOVE this shot! I assume you added the gunfire flash in photoshop? great job.

Yes I did :)

Did this after too - a very British car chase. Tea and biscuits followed.

10626260_451750424973089_5493389903407032098_o.jpg

Back