2nd hand camera shops in Yorkshire?

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi

I've been searching around on the net but haven't been able to find anything. I'm looking for a 2nd hand camera shop in Yorkshire - anyone have one to recommend?

BTW mods, move this to TP if that's where it should be :)

Thanks,

Ewan

I'll watch this thread with interest. I've been looking for a good second hand shop.

I know of Cavendish Cameras in Keighley, he is quite knowledgeable and can order most things in for you but not much to browse.

York camera Mart - here

I looked in their window today - no second hand gear :(

And when I look on their site and search in Used Equipment it gives me nothing...Weird. Thanks anyway :)

I'll check those out now Chris.

I know what you mean about the website - nothing appeared for me too. But everytime I pass the shop, they always have a pretty good selection of gear in (cameras and lenses etc). Maybe give them a ring :shrug:
(y)

ps also don't know which (if any ) of the 2 Jessops shops in York are still open but one of them also sold 2nd hand gear

I know what you mean about the website - nothing appeared for me too. But everytime I pass the shop, they always have a pretty good selection of gear in (cameras and lenses etc). Maybe give them a ring :shrug:
(y)

ps also don't know which (if any ) of the 2 Jessops shops in York are still open but one of them also sold 2nd hand gear

I know for a fact that they're both still open, for now anyway. I walked past them a few hours ago, and went in one :D Didn't think to look if they sold 2nd hand gear :bonk:

Also just remembered about The bradford Camera exchange and Janet Greens in Halifax.

Cheerz(y)

Thanks I'll have a look :)

EDIT:

Bligh Cameras have crazy prices...They're charging nearly £900 for a D70 with kit lens! Is this madness, or am I missing something?

linky here

Ewan your just up the road from me :)

There is a Jacobs in Hull that do a small amount of S/h stuff - Next to the big top man in town. Apart from that we're pretty limited. Also pretty certain we're going to loose the scarborough jessops.

There was a camera shop in brid just down the road from w'spoons going towards the seafront - dont know if it's still there but they had a bit of old kit in too.

Thanks I'll have a look :)

EDIT:

Bligh Cameras have crazy prices...They're charging nearly £900 for a D70 with kit lens! Is this madness, or am I missing something?

linky here

It is either madness or the price is wrong on the site!!!

Back