3 Beach shots from Challaborough & Perranporth

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
All taken from a recent holiday

1. Sunrise at Challaborough

Challbrough beach sun rise by littlenorty, on Flickr

2. Just after Sunset at Challabrough, the idea was to get the golden light over Burgh Island from a similar position to #1 but it wasn't going to happen so a quick trot to the other end of the beach ensued

Cahllbrough beach sunset by littlenorty, on Flickr

3. The first signs of Daylight on Perranporth beach

perranporth beach pre -dawn by littlenorty, on Flickr

Thanks for taking the time to look, any comments good and bad most welcome

Lovely set of images Graham. No.2 is my fave. I personally would have perhaps had a little play with WB or split toning to try and tone down the blue and add some warmth that the sunset usually brings :)

They all have something good about them, but my favourite is the 3rd one due to the composition and the subtlety of the lighting. I'd really want to take out that flag on the rock if it was my photo, but that's just a personal thing.

Excellent shots i think for me #3 just takes it.:)

Loving no 1. The cool tonal colour of the water caught my eye straight away. Good capture.
Thank you Rob.

Lovely set of images Graham. No.2 is my fave. I personally would have perhaps had a little play with WB or split toning to try and tone down the blue and add some warmth that the sunset usually brings :)

Thanks Rich, Ive changed the WB a few times on #2 but always seem to go back to this one.

They all have something good about them, but my favourite is the 3rd one due to the composition and the subtlety of the lighting. I'd really want to take out that flag on the rock if it was my photo, but that's just a personal thing.

Appreciate the feedback Peter now you mentioned the flag its going to bug me :)

2 and 3 for me ,great use of the rocks and water as a lead in on 3

Thanks the feedback Dave.

Excellent shots i think for me #3 just takes it.:)

Thanks James

Thank you Rob.

Thanks Rich, Ive changed the WB a few times on #2 but always seem to go back to this one.

Appreciate the feedback Peter now you mentioned the flag its going to bug me :)

Thanks the feedback Dave.

Thanks James
It's always down to your own personal preference :). I'm a sucker for saturation and vibrance. Quite often to my detriment haha

All 3 of these are great Graham! I particularly like the 2nd. Fantastic composition and what a sky!!

Thanks Jake, must have been a comical sight m trying to run along the beach with all the camera gear :)

One is a little under exp.
Two looks great maybe just a tad more vibrant than I would do
Three great but you can push the saturation and contrast just a little more IMHO. It's the best composition

Thanks for the feedback Steve

I think there just needs a bit more done. Bit of topaz tint, cool the colour temp a bit, lift some shadows maybe there's a decent image in that raw
2 is by far the best. Composition is ok in 3 but the grey misery fails it IMHO.

I must admit #3 has grown on me, but saying that I give it another go at the p&p.

Appreciate all the feedback

Back