3 Dogs

Edit My Images
No
I haven't posted anything for quite a while so, I thought I'd put these on. Three dogs in the studio a few weeks ago. The most obedient dogs I've ever seen.

Last edited:
Awwwww :love:
Those are gorgeous. Although I don't really like the white b/g high-key stuff for people portraits, something about using it for pets really appeals to me :shrug:

No.1 : Great facial expression and a real sort of "personality shot". Personally, I'd have liked a bit more shadow underneath him to give some more solidity to the floor though.

No.2: Focus and composition is spot on - some lovely detail. I bet this was one of the owner's favourites.

No.3 : My personal favourite. I love the composition of this one and I have absolutely no idea how you got all of them to stay still and look in the right direction! A bit of a shame that you have two blinkers in it or it would have been absolutely stunning . . . although having said that, the closed eyes do have their own sort of appeal. They all look exhausted after a hard day modelling :LOL:

awwww! :) what beautiful dogs

no 1 - makes me smile - he's almost saying 'ffs! just take the damn photo!'
no 2 - no so sure about this one as he's not 'engaged' with you
no 3 - again not so sure, their expressions aren't 'together' if you know what I mean

however, your lighting is just beautiful!!!! :)

that first one's a cracker :LOL:

Thanks guys. The dogs are VERY well trained and did exactly what the owner asked, amazing. Hi Sarah. I have lots with their eyes open. The owner loved this one and it has grown on me. Think they had had enough and given up!

Back