3x kids, 2x chihuahuas

sunnyside_up

<span class="poty">POTY (Joint) 2016</span>
Name
Bethy
Edit My Images
No
Some really lovely shots there Bethy, for me the first & last shots are right on the money.(n)

George.

Group and the last are the picks for me.

Lol at dressed up dogs but whatever takes your fancy lol

Is it 5d mkII you got?

Dog's are just fab :)

Thats not to say the others arn't great.

Gaz

Ps : Did you use just one light for the dogs?

Last edited:
Group and the last are the picks for me.

Lol at dressed up dogs but whatever takes your fancy lol

Is it 5d mkII you got?

Yea.. they came to me that way. I'm sure all the other dogs laugh at them. :)

Yup, 5D II... pretty chuffed to say the least!

Dog's are just fab :)

Thats not to say the others arn't great.

Gaz

Ps : Did you use just one light for the dogs?
Thanks!

Yes, I did just use one large octa... Ideally I needed another, but they were pretty 'skitty' so I was doing well to photograph them with just the one.

Thanks everyone for the great comments / feedback!

Love those bethy, those dogs though lol, i bet you were struggling to keep the camera straight for laughing hahaha, brilliant.

May I ask what lights you used? Strobe or continuous? I love the backdrops too, very nice work (y)

Love those bethy, those dogs though lol, i bet you were struggling to keep the camera straight for laughing hahaha, brilliant.

May I ask what lights you used? Strobe or continuous? I love the backdrops too, very nice work (y)

Cheers Carl :) Yes, I did struggle for laughing with those dogs. Poor things... right little buggers though they were!

I use(d) Quadra Rangers set in a big old Octa Softbox, gridded for most of them. The 1st one against the Urban was done with battery flash in a gridded softbox. The wooden door is a fabric collapsible, the rest is seamless paper. :)

loving the first one and the last two bethy i have a pal that breeds chihuahuas not my kind of dogs but there kinda cute

A superb set Bethy. You know I am a fan of your style and processing. I think the group shot especially works really well and the two dogs together.

A superb set Bethy. You know I am a fan of your style and processing. I think the group shot especially works really well and the two dogs together.

Thanks again, Gareth. My fav is the group as well. I just feel sorry for the dogs lol!

Cheers Carl :) Yes, I did struggle for laughing with those dogs. Poor things... right little buggers though they were!

I use(d) Quadra Rangers set in a big old Octa Softbox, gridded for most of them. The 1st one against the Urban was done with battery flash in a gridded softbox. The wooden door is a fabric collapsible, the rest is seamless paper. :)
the wooden door looks very real, excellent stuff bethy

Really nice set of the children and my fave is the group shot.
I love those little dogs to bits but, for my taste, they shouldn't be clothed. Why do people insist on doing that is beyond me. Sorry.

Beth as usual great pictures! I enjoyed all of them.
What a treat to get a FF one day I would love one too :)
Best thing I ever did! I hope you get to move on to one, the difference is amazing! And thanks for the feedback! :)

Back