4 from last months' Equestrian

Name
Carl
Edit My Images
Yes
A selection from last months equestrian event, I really enjoy it though some of these horses are massive and quite intimidating when you've got their back-end towards you (for a few reasons! lol),

14687208528_6d57aee818_b.jpg

14866551531_24af85a892_b.jpg

14687298637_394b17c88c_b.jpg

14682939910_74ac3cedfb_b.jpg

Thanks for popping in

3 & 4 are too late in the action, perhaps the next frame might be better? No4 would have been binned as the nose is hidden with the jump

Thats great :) I wasn't quite sure at what point is the "right point", going to take me some practice to get these right! :) Thanks for commenting, very useful, ta !

3 and 4 are not too late, they are a touch early but it's very difficult taking pics over small jumps so I would have kept them, the horse is never going to really stretch over the jump when it's that small and the next frame probably would be starting to land.

You are correct Rach they are too early, still would have binned No4 though :)

I have had a bash at the county show and it's very difficult to get the timing right Carl. I found some of the owners more intimidating than the horses. Good effort regardless.

Look slightly overexposed , feet on ground, and most of the shots of smile studio are soft or slightly oof. sorry, love your bug shots though Carl.

Back