40's Festival, Colwyn Bay

Name
Phil
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm a sucker for retro stuff.

No 1 is a bit messy and the border ain't all that but I like the rest.;)

I'm a sucker for retro stuff.

No 1 is a bit messy and the border ain't all that but I like the rest.;)
Cheers....probably agree on the border. Stuck it on there and the more I look at it I feel it would be better without...hey ho.

Love this set so atmospheric but agree with Mr B Rash borders just don't cut it for me (y)

Pic of the Hurricane with no border. What was I thinking putting a border on..:arghh:
HURRICANE by jazzbeardie, on Flickr

Phil for me better - border can always be added if future use necessitates :clap:

Hi Phil, I too am a sucker for the retro stuff, I like all of these images very much and the border doesn't bother me one bit. The only thing I find strange (not your fault in any way) is in the first shot they are displaying a stars & stripes flag with 50 stars on it at a 40s event. This incarnation of the flag didn't come into effect until 1960. As I said in no way your fault.(y)

Hi Phil, I too am a sucker for the retro stuff, I like all of these images very much and the border doesn't bother me one bit. The only thing I find strange (not your fault in any way) is in the first shot they are displaying a stars & stripes flag with 50 stars on it at a 40s event. This incarnation of the flag didn't come into effect until 1960. As I said in no way your fault.(y)
Thanks for liking the images George...as for the flag I wouldnt have noticed.Interesting observation though. Would have thought they would have an original to fly from that era. I will be counting stars on flags now..

Back