750MC Croft Circuit

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
No
After well over 12 months, I was able to shoot my first motorsport as a result of Croft Circuit allowing spectators back in. Viewing areas were very restricted (a lot of the Croft spectator areas are only accessible through the paddock areas and members of the public are currently not allowed there), but it was just fantastsic to be out with the camera at a race track again! Here's a few photos from the event.

#1 Gorgeous Radical
750 Motorclub by Simon Harrison, on Flickr

#2 Cocking a wheel through Hawthorn

#3 Flat out down the start / finish straight

#4 Formula Vee at the chicane

#5 Charging around Hawthorn

#6 Charging down towards Tower

#7 Taking a bite out of the tyre stack at the chicane.

All taken from the spectator viewing areas shooting either over or through the various fences.

Hope you enjoy them :)

Cheers,

Simon.

Great sharp set as always. 1 and 3 are the picks for me but as much for the fact they’re of lovely Radicals rather than being better images

Great sharp set as always. 1 and 3 are the picks for me but as much for the fact they’re of lovely Radicals rather than being better images

Thanks Richard . There were some lovely cars out across all the classes.

Simon.

#7 is a great catch, really sharp 'crash capture, especially as it looks as though you were set up for panning.

#7 is a great catch, really sharp 'crash capture, especially as it looks as though you were set up for panning.

Thanks Chris . Yeah, I lucked out a bit with that shot and the shutter speed I had dialled in at the time.

Cheers,

Simon.

Back