7dayshop

arclight

Oooh that burglar's a cutie
Name
Doug
Edit My Images
Yes
Had a few things from that supplier without trouble.
Now had a disappointing experience.
Ordered a Kood P Tobacco colour grad filter on 28 May. Got an email that day saying no stock, but they would have soon and they'd send it ASAP.

Nowt received so I emailed them yesterday.
Got a quick reply "No stock and not getting any"

Dunno how much 7 day shop charge but I get my kood filters from here without problem Linky

Last edited by a moderator:
Alby check your link :)

I often use 7dayshop.. only once decided to cancel an order but I can't remember the exact details.. I had ordered something in plenty time for my holiday but then the status went to out of stock, but never came back in stock. About 10 minutes after cancelling my order it came back into stock.

I wouldn't let that stop me using them though.

*In fact i remember now.. it was an SDHC card, and after seeing it came back in stock i reordered it and got it on time, (after meeting the postie in the next village on our way to Australia, luck was on my side that day)

Last edited:
Dunno how much 7 day shop charge but I get my kood filters from here without problem Linky

Can you sort that link please. I am interested in looking at it - thanks.

I have had the same thing a couple of times with them- seems to always be filters.

I would not have minded if they had taken the initiative and told me about the stock situation.
It was the fact that they let me get tired of waiting.

They don't take phone calls. They want enquiries kept as brief as possible.
Perhaps they are a one man band type outfit.

Sorry about that, I was working on that site and must have copied the wrong link somehow :shrug: still link corrected now. ;) Ali can you remove the link from you post #6 Ta ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
They don't take phone calls. They want enquiries kept as brief as possible.
Perhaps they are a one man band type outfit.

They are a pretty small operation based in Guernsey. Luckily I have the option of going to their warehouse to collect items instead of waiting for the postman! I can confirm that there are only perhaps 2 or 3 staff there, or at least that is what it looks like.

I have only good things to say about them. If you have problems they are only too please to sort it you can send things back with no problems as I have in the past even had a CF card replaced which had a odd fault that some photos had bit missing.
The delivery is now free and also quick with out upgrading. Yes at time some fast moving stock can go out of stock, this can happen to anyone.

Sorry about that, I was working on that site and must have copied the wrong link somehow :shrug: still link corrected now. ;) Ali can you remove the link from you post #6 Ta ;)

Cheers - link OK now.

I would like to add- they are great about everything else I have ever ordered from them. Just filters, and like you say, they don't contact you- had to email them to find out.

Back