A Beautiful Dawn

That really is beautiful.

I love the colours ( and the title :p ), nicely framed too.

"Excellent" shot Kevin, good composition and lovely light.(y)

George.

Sublime Kevin! absolutely stunning pastel colours... What a treat for the eye.
Have been watching the forcast with interest.... Looks fantastic with the snow, nicely framed a great shot!

Thank you all and indeeda morning a shall not forget, FlavioDCPT thanks for not altering the exposure hence why I have edit my images to No as you are aware hopfully?, as for suggested crop that does work for the eye, thank you for taking the time to stop by, I see it is your first post here so welcome to TP and I look forward to viewing your images.
Regards
Kevin

Hi Kevin, I'm new indeed on the forum. I apologize for the edit, I definitely wasn't aware of the "no edit" limitation. I will definitely get around to post a few images myself, and won't mind at all some constructive criticism! I will always learn. Sorry for the late reply, Tapatalk didn't tell me there were any new posts on this thread!
Regards

Flavio

I missed this one Kevin.

Not the most depth in terms of composition however you've really captured the cold conditions.

Thank you all not much PP if any Robin, I used a soft ND 0.9 to bring out the colours in sky and upped Exposure Bias - +1 EV for the snow and a small crop off the bottom of the frame then converted to jpeg, certainly was a beautiful dawn and happy I was apart of it, PS I could have to stay in bed to and almost did :)

Back