A couple from a frozen Lechlade

Like them both. The cool, blue tones work really well and almost make me shiver.

I'd prefer #2 without the boat, but #1 is very special IMO. Nice curved lines, reflectors and the hint of orange in the sky works well.

It's great being out early and standing there in the quiet :)

Cheers.

Both beautiful images.

2 could be exposed a little more ?

Yep lovely, number 1 for me due to the diagonal tree line, v nice and looked mighty cold

Cool shots Graham

Both good shots Graham, and I think the boat adds interest in the 2nd one as it is quite obvious. I hadn't really clocked it in the first one, since it doesn't particularly add or detract from that one.

Like them both. The cool, blue tones work really well and almost make me shiver.

I'd prefer #2 without the boat, but #1 is very special IMO. Nice curved lines, reflectors and the hint of orange in the sky works well.

It's great being out early and standing there in the quiet :)

Cheers.

Thanks Andy my favorite time of the day

Both beautiful images.

2 could be exposed a little more ?

Cheers Phil I wouldn't argue with that

Two lovely shots Graham,no 1 just takes if for me superb composition

Thanks Dave

Yep lovely, number 1 for me due to the diagonal tree line, v nice and looked mighty cold

Cheers Gregg it was rather cold.

Cool shots Graham

Thanks Alf

Both good shots Graham, and I think the boat adds interest in the 2nd one as it is quite obvious. I hadn't really clocked it in the first one, since it doesn't particularly add or detract from that one.

Thanks Peter

Lovely couple of shots! (y)

Cheers Marcus

Two lovely shots.
Both look freezing!!

Both lovely shots, however I now need to go drink some hot chocolate!

Stunning shots. Love both, but the second one just takes it

2 very nice photos, prefer #1 slightley more than #2, which may have been better with the boat more over to the right of the photo looking into it (I know its moored)

Two cracking photos love them both, lovely stretch of the river to walk as well. And the pub by the rivers not to bad either, I only live a few minutes away from Lechlade I have never properly photographed the place tho.

Good work mate :) You already know I am a big fan of the first :)

Cheers bud.

Two lovely shots.
Both look freezing!!

Thanks Viv

Both lovely shots, however I now need to go drink some hot chocolate!

The flask of coffe I had was most welcome Mike

I like them both, #2 being the best imo

Thanks Marie

Stunning shots. Love both, but the second one just takes it

Cheers Mike

2 very nice photos, prefer #1 slightley more than #2, which may have been better with the boat more over to the right of the photo looking into it (I know its moored)

Thanks Pete appreciate the feedback

Two cracking photos love them both, lovely stretch of the river to walk as well. And the pub by the rivers not to bad either, I only live a few minutes away from Lechlade I have never properly photographed the place tho.

Thanks Mandy shame the pub doesn't open at 8 in the morning :) You must be an photograph it properly

Back