Name
Lorraine
Edit My Images
Yes
to shots from a few weeks ago...

Low Newton Nature Reserve

evening light
by Dem55 on Talk Photography

Abandoned Cottage - I know this one looks like a tight crop, but the cottage is right at the edge of the road, so I couldn't get any further back

abandoned cottage
by Dem55 on Talk Photography

No 2 does little for me, Lorraine, but No1 is very pleasing on the eye. an excercise in light and shade. (y)

sde by mrcrow_uk, on Flickr

no 1 i like a lot
my taste would be to crop down the cloud are so that you have only one stratification...the clear sky is calling look at me too much
then clone out the fuzzy plants in the foreground...also too eye catching and also take out the thing in the water...a duck?
in my edit i tried to highlight the reed parallels and open up the pond a bit with dodging
hope that sits well with you
just my feelings for peace in the shot

Last edited:
Thanks for your comments Geof, and thank you for taking the tie to play about with the photo - it's much appreciated and I do agree that it looks better. I had thought about cloning out the fuzzy plants at the front, but not about the duck, or the sky.
thanks again

Thanks for your comments Geof, and thank you for taking the tie to play about with the photo - it's much appreciated and I do agree that it looks better. I had thought about cloning out the fuzzy plants at the front, but not about the duck, or the sky.
thanks again

thank you for replying
cheers
geof

Back