A Couple from JoJo's Prom......

Name
Damien
Edit My Images
Yes
It was my cousin's prom last night, and I'd been asked to take a few photos of the night as a momento for her. JoJo is in the red dress, her best friend Chloe is in the Purple-ish dress!!

Nothing out of this world, but for the first time in a while, I was mostly happy with the results, as was my cousin/auntie/uncle etc which I guess was the main thing!

These have had very little PP work, I'm trying to get things as good as I can straight from the camera. Plus, I don't know how to use photoshop properly yet!!

C+C's welcome as always but please make it constructive!!

DSC01302.jpg

DSC01542.jpg

really like the second

what processing have you done on it ?

Just small amounts of sharpening and a very small contrast tweek. Maybe a tiny crop too.

I really need to practice with Photoshop because my PP skills are shockingly bad!!

Thanks for the comment! (y)

the post coming out of her head in 2nd one could do with cloning out.

As I said earlier in the thread, my PP skills are virtually non-existent, but I've had a quick go and I think I might have cracked it!!

DSC01542b.jpg

And thanks very much for your comments Tommy, much appreciated(y)

Nice one mate, best way to learn a lot of the photoshop stuff I've found is to just dive in and try it. You've done a good job of removing that post and it's really improved the pic imo. (y)

Tommy.

Back