A couple from Rhyl airshow **new pics**

Name
Raymond
Edit My Images
Yes
Heres a couple from Rhyl airshow. Hopefully the weathers better today.

IMG_4836.jpg

2. Yes they are flying
IMG_4866.jpg

IMG_4915.jpg

IMG_4975.jpg

Might post more from today if the weathers any good.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Some good shots there. Looks like the weather was better for you at Rhyl than I had at Valley on Anglesey. It was our families day there and the 900' cloudbase meant that we were ordered to land after the first part of our families day 'display' .... very disappointing!

The Reds flew through Valley before coming to Rhyl. On the subject of T1 servicability, we started flying them on Friday from Valley and expect normal T1 Ops on Monday.

Cheesy

Thanks for the comments and news. Might it be worth a trip up to the loop next week ?. Hopefully post more from the show today.

Mixed bag of weather today but at least nothing was cancelled. Here a few that I have processed.

IMG_5087.jpg

IMG_5217.jpg

IMG_5422.jpg

IMG_5507.jpg

IMG_5593.jpg

IMG_5595.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Cracking shots there :) love the Arrow on it's own. We went on the sunday and so didn't get to see the Lancaster. nice set

Thanks for the comments Annie. you did not miss mutch saturday as due to the weather and more the low cloud half the shows got cancelled. Was not in the right location to get good shots of the red formations. Just one more that I like

IMG_5287.jpg

Lovely images. You certainly got better shots from Rhyl that I got from Blackpool yesterday.

Just a question about that last shot you've posted. Did you photoshop in the vapour trails from the wingtips because the angle they are coming from doesn't seem to match the angle of the smoke trail or the angle that the hawk is at in the shot.

Other than a levels tweek and resize its as it came out the camera. The vapour trails is why I like this shot.

Better light than Blackpool mate, Like #9, very moody (y)
Just a question about that last shot you've posted. Did you photoshop in the vapour trails from the wingtips because the angle they are coming from doesn't seem to match the angle of the smoke trail or the angle that the hawk is at in the shot.
Rob,
The jet was flying level at that angle or just about to pull up? I have one similar coming the other way..

Some good shots there. Looks like the weather was better for you at Rhyl than I had at Valley on Anglesey. It was our families day there and the 900' cloudbase meant that we were ordered to land after the first part of our families day 'display' .... very disappointing!

The Reds flew through Valley before coming to Rhyl. On the subject of T1 servicability, we started flying them on Friday from Valley and expect normal T1 Ops on Monday.

Cheesy
Cheesy,

What's the story on the display hawk ??

Great shots Raymond. What lens were you using? merv:clap:

THe canon 100-400 on a 7D exif data should be intact

Love #4 and #10. The topside of the Lancaster is superb, and there is something about the Spitfire which is just mesmerising.

Back