Yes
Hopefully I'm improving..

3643370670_75fa4ba7e5.jpg

3644355950_ac8d44b9fd.jpg

3644678274_df2707ee77.jpg

All resurrected from my Marathon folder

Cheers,
Nick

I often play with an image in photoshop trying all sorts of things until I get something different. I then use that 'formula' on other things and it doesn't work so well.

I think this may be a case in point. The middle one works best for me, but that's probably because it seems the least easy to spot. If it has added anything to the original, I don't really know, but it has to be for a reason really.

My advice would be decide what you would like to achieve and why before attempting to process the shot.

Sorry if that sounds negative, but its really not meant to be. I could be a lone voice.

As your avatar says, keep learning and trying new things.

Graham

I often play with an image in photoshop trying all sorts of things until I get something different. I then use that 'formula' on other things and it doesn't work so well.

I think this may be a case in point. The middle one works best for me, but that's probably because it seems the least easy to spot. If it has added anything to the original, I don't really know, but it has to be for a reason really.

My advice would be decide what you would like to achieve and why before attempting to process the shot.

Sorry if that sounds negative, but its really not meant to be. I could be a lone voice.

As your avatar says, keep learning and trying new things.

Graham

Nope, nothing negative there.

As we speak, I have no idea what I want to get from this kind off PP. I only started yesterday, but I agree, if I have something to work toward, I can only improve.

Thanks,
Nick

For me they just look over saturated (#2), over sharpened (#1) with bad colour hues (#3). I guess I'm not your target audience...

#2 has a lot of potential however...

Back