A day at the stables with a friend...

Name
Luke
Edit My Images
Yes
Well, best from the set I reckon...alot of jumping ones but they don't look particularly interesting, they just look like snaps...so here's the ones I really like

5502023336_d71b7376aa_b.jpg

5502022506_762825bc88_b.jpg

5502020666_9ee13e2eec_b.jpg

Controversy as to whether the reflection should be there...just thought it was quite interesting

5502017548_6a26d8549d_b.jpg

Fave from the day!

5501421831_5b86b39e88_b.jpg

Open to C&C as always :) Client seemed happy though :D

#'s 2&4 are great shots. Thanks for sharing.

#1 I don't believe you can ever get these training fences to contribute to interesting images unless you lie on the floor but that might be a little...dodgy :LOL:
#2 is lovely, I like it, (y)
#3 Tell your owner to finish the horse with a barely damp body brush as this will lift the last of the skin flakes ;)
#4 is beautiful giving a lovely feel of the peace and serenity that can be part of being around horses ... occasionally ;)
#5 is a lovely portrait of a horse who knows their worth.

#1 I don't believe you can ever get these training fences to contribute to interesting images unless you lie on the floor but that might be a little...dodgy :LOL:
#2 is lovely, I like it, (y)
#3 Tell your owner to finish the horse with a barely damp body brush as this will lift the last of the skin flakes ;)
#4 is beautiful giving a lovely feel of the peace and serenity that can be part of being around horses ... occasionally ;)
#5 is a lovely portrait of a horse who knows their worth.

Ahh someone who know's about horses, hoped I might attract someone like yourself!

1: Yes, my biggest problem, they look terrible :(
2: thanks! :)
3: she had just taken her out of the stable to warm her up...then cleaned her after training
4: thanks, i really like this one :)
5: thankyou :) very peaceful horse

#4 is the best shot there, like it :)

Really like 4
If you get chance reshoot without the head collar. Good stuff, horseshoes are well seen.

No4 wins by a nags head :D

Back