A few critters from the garden

Name
Tony
Edit My Images
No
Spider R2 17.9.14wtmk by tp.man500, on Flickr

I think thats BLOOD (picture above) from one of its victims, wasn’t concentrating on what it was doing/eating was more interested in getting the beggar in focus at 2” away

Spider 2 17.9.14wtmk by tp.man500, on Flickr

Spider 5R 17.9.14wtmk by tp.man500, on Flickr

Spider 3 17.9.14wtmk by tp.man500, on Flickr

This one (above) has been on the ale I think, bit wobbly on the legs :D

Daddy long legs 4R (Crane fly)wtmk by tp.man500, on Flickr

And this fella … handsome critter isn’t he ?? straight out of Dr Who :geek: ...... Daddy long legs (Crane fly)

Daddy long legs 5 (Crane fly)wtmk by tp.man500, on Flickr

Yes I know :rolleyes: its leg is right across his eye but OOF enough to still see all the little facets in the eye

Daddy long legs 6R (Crane fly)wtmk by tp.man500, on Flickr

And last but not least a thirsty wasp in the bird bath

Thirsty waspwtmk by tp.man500, on Flickr

Does anyone know why the quality of your photos seems to diminish from how they are on Flickr to how they appear here on TP ?? is it something I'm doing wrong ??
And how do you get your title at the top to be in BOLD in the thread listings ??

Last edited:
Have no idea why detail is lost between but the thread will be bold for anyone you has not read or replied to it. Or there is a new post that you haven't read.

So if I look now this thread won't be bold but if you reply or someone else posts it will be bold again. Hope that makes sense.

As for pics I will say the spiders do nothing for me but they are orb weavers and I have shot them so much they don't hold my interest.

The crane fly is great the detail you have in the eyes.

Focus and detail is spot on all.

Flickr embed quality is utterly terrible at the moment. It's not this website, as I've had the same issues elsewhere.

Lovely shots nonetheless, crane fly detail is wonderful.

Back