A few from Dunsfold Wings & Wheels 2014

A nice set, I do like the processing on the first 2, classic British jets with an almost monochrome metallic look .

I think the processing works for the Canberra and Hunters, but doesn't on the Red Arrows or the Apache.
I do like the Breitling one though......But I had to look again, I thought it was John Bishop flying it!

Canbera and Hunter agains tthat grey sky are top quality pics :clap: very very nice.

Clive

Excellent shots and your processing is superb. Exactly the right amount without going ott.

Superb! you obviously went on Sunday (no Red Arrows on Sat)....I've got to look through mine and if the Canberra and Hunter shots come out nearly as good as yours then I will be pleased...

You stayed until the end also - I left before the Apache (very bad idea) - took 90 mins to get to Guildford:mad::rage::mad::rage:

Thanks Peter :)

Yes, I went on Sunday - lovely weather and day out. My wife and I made it out the gates, looked at each other, looked at our 13 month old and then decided we would rather stay in the grounds and enjoy the scenery while we left others to queue in the car park!

I am so glad we waited because I would have kicked myself if I had missed the Apache. What an awesome machine!

Still took us just over an hour to get to Guildford though when we left at 8pm!

Great shots! No.2 for me.
We decided to stay late on the Sunday too and were very glad we did having heard some of the times it took people to get out of the airfield alone!
I struggled with the lighting on quite of few of the shots I took. Very difficult to get the aircraft to look good and not flat or in silhouette.

Back