3442591261_a11d23459b.jpg

3442586283_66b85ea59e.jpg

Set2

3442620843_7f4ebd755c.jpg

3442612311_abd0901f6b.jpg

3443972228_0d4b38571c.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Constructive criticism welcomed..

Why thank you Dave that's very nice of you.

I like number 3, what was the lighting set-up?

I like your flash work. Very good.

Thanks for the compliment natjag.

I like number 3, what was the lighting set-up?

My lighting set-up consists of a 580EXII off camera with fong lightsphere and fleabay trigger. Number three had only a tiny bit of light to balance the shadows on his face.

Last edited:
Some lovely work. :clap:

For me the warm tones complimenting the red brickwork and great composition lifts the first set above the second, it just all comes together beautifully. Lets face it, #2 has all the classic workings of a winner! It's got a great tone, strong lead in, his face is on the intersection of two thirds lines, the rear wall is darker drawing your attention immediately to your son, clothing choice fits nicely, he looks great etc etc (y)
Set #2 is also extremely good, but just doesn't have the same 'something' that the first set does. Had the first set not been there of course, I'd be perfectly content with the second set ;) Maybe it's the white shirt, maybe the fence, maybe as simple as shot #6 being repositioned as #4 would be a nice lead into the second set with the lovely warm sunlight on the ground :shrug:

Superb work again... #2 and #6 are the picks for me. Loving the simplicity of #6 but a shame you cut his foot off. #2 is just a cracker....

1 and 3 for me very very well done real quality feel to the images

another great set!

his port must be bursting with great shots.

I like number 3, as I'm a fan of the urban feel. I'd like to see this in mono and also some moody ones with his hood up? (prob not great for a portfolio but I think it would work well) He has great twinkle to the eyes.

Only thing I noticed was is that lens flare in no.4?

great work and mum must be proud (of you both :)

Back