A few from Paignton Zoo

Edit My Images
No
Had a super day at Paignton Zoo today with Nod and the ever delightful and long-suffering Mrs Nod!
I had thought that the orang utans would be pleased to see me but junior doesn't seem too impressed looking at her hand gesture......

Orang Utans, Paignton Zoo by chriswilson4646, on Flickr

Then she went and clambered about in the buddleia

Baby Orang Utan, Paignton Zoo by chriswilson4646, on Flickr

There was a baby meerkat

Baby Meerkat, Paignton Zoo by chriswilson4646, on Flickr

and the ring-tailed lemurs were up in an apple tree

Ringtailed Lemur, Paignton Zoo by chriswilson4646, on Flickr

All in all a fun time - thanks guys.

As always, thanks for looking.

cheers, cw

Nice set Chris, good stuff.
One of my daughters loves Meerkats.
We love Paignton. We've done Exmoor Zoo, Combe Martin Dino and Wildlife Park, Noahs Ark Zoo Farm, but haven't been to Dartmoor Zoo yet, which is next.

Very nice set,great exposures.:)

Very nice, missed the Orang Utans this time, my son never told me they had come out. Was too busy watching someone fighting with a seagull that had nicked his sandwich.:)

The baby Orang is wondering why she hasn't seen you for so long!!!

As always, a great day out - thanks for doing the drivng. Next time, maybe DZP and I'll sit in the hot seat.

My card is still in the camera waiting for me to do something sensible with it. :( Maybe after the car show today. Maybe!

Mike, Dartmoor Zoo is well worth the visit. Clear views over the moats at a trio of Tigers, a Cheetah and a pair of (female) bears. Unfortunately they lost their Jaguar to (IIRC) feline leukaemia recently but hopefully they'll get something else interesting into his enclosure. Their Meerkats are in a glass enclosure just outside the café/shop and are poseurs with the best of 'em!

Another great set Chris (y)
Hard to pick a favourite, but I guess #2 takes it in the cute stakes :)

Back