A few in the garden

Name
Darren Hopwood
Edit My Images
Yes
Finally got some time to capture some birds this morning. A keen frost but strong sunlight made it tricky shooting conditions. All the images are taken in my garden from a hide i made. Had some long tailed tits making a visit but unfortunately it was a brief visit and were too quick for me. Only just starting shooting birds so i appreciate how hard it is and makes me very envious of some of the posts on here. Hopefully with plenty of patience i'll get there. All comments are welcome and i'm on a steep learning curve lol. Shots were taken with a Nikon D4 and a Nikon 300mm 2.8 VR II (some with a 2 x converter) Some have had some cropping, sharpening and slight adjustments.

_ND44420ab by darren_hopwood, on Flickr

_ND44595ab by darren_hopwood, on Flickr

_ND44512ab by darren_hopwood, on Flickr

_ND44566ab by darren_hopwood, on Flickr

_ND44455ab by darren_hopwood, on Flickr

Cheers,
Daz

A productive morning! The 2x tc doesn't seem to have hurt the shots sharpness wise?

The 300 f2.8 takes TC's very well ... #3, despite the very bright background, is very pleasing :)
If the LTT's have put you on there stopping list they will be back, but they rarely stay too long so make sure that there is something for them to eat.

Back