A few little reds

Name
Alan
Edit My Images
Yes
That is a great set, well done Alan - the 1st image - lovely expression, looking very excited at something! But that that 3rd one - that is priceless hahahaha.

That could be meme'd in so many ways - and could be worth something to an advertising company - " the price is what???" - you know what I mean?. Love it :)

Agree with Carl that the expression in the 3rd one is absolutely priceless, but the second one is better for showing natural feeding behaviour.

Thanks for feedback. Appreciated as always. First time I've managed to catch a squirrel eating a nut, with the kernel in the picture. They'll usually eat the likes of peanuts or sunflower seeds on the spot, but hazelnuts are normally taken away and buried for later

Good said

As others have said - the expression in number 3 is priceless.

I really like the composition / wider view of number 4

Love all of these. I'm a big fan of post processing and cloning out "distractions" but I would have left the grass as is in the first. It doesn't detract at all for me.

I love number 4 for the additional splash of colour but number 3 is my fave. You've captured so much character in that one!

Back