A few lizards of Malaysia

Name
kurt
Edit My Images
No
Up close with a Spotted House Gecko (Gekko monarchus). Selangor, Malaysia.
Gekko monarchus_MG_4190 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Marbled Bent-toed Gecko (Cyrtodactylus quadrivirgatus) looking all pretty. Malaysia.
Cyrtodactylus quadrivirgatus_MG_4182 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Beautiful Banded Bent-toed Gecko (Cyrtodactylus pulchellus). Penang, Malaysia.
Cyrtodactylus pulchellus_MG_4060 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Beautiful Banded Bent-toed Gecko (Cyrtodactylus pulchellus). Penang, Malaysia.
Cyrtodactylus pulchellus_MG_4040 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Slim pickings again, but luckily you can always find a couple of Earless Agamid (Aphaniotis fusca). Selangor, Malaysia.
Aphaniotis fusca_MG_4868 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Female Great Angle-head Lizard (Gonocephalus grandis). Selangor, Malaysia.
Gonocephalus grandis IMG_3493 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Peninsular Horned Tree Lizard / Mountain Horned Dragon (Acanthosaura armata). Malaysia.
Acanthosaura armata_MG_4029 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Acanthosaura armata_MG_4024 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

More Tropical Lizards: http://orionmystery.blogspot.com/2014/08/tropical-lizard.html

Beautiful work as always and OMG you can see right inside the ear on the first one!

I really like the lush green and pose of the Aphaniotis fusca. I think that is my favourite of these ones, but enjoyed looking at them all.

Brilliant mate and as Tim mentioned seeing inside the ear amazing....

As we are picking favs the horned one (Peninsular Horned Tree Lizard) is my fav.

Fanatstic set my favourite being the Female Great Angle-head Lizard. Looks even better on Flick'r .

amazing Kurt the Female Great Angle-head Lizard is my favourite too but the eye on the second one is fantastic

As usual an "Excellent" set Kurt, that first shot being able to see inside the creatures ear is amazing.(y)

George.

Number three and four look like someone else has taken them, dare i say it a mortal. :wacky:

The detail around the eye on number two the Marbled Bent-toed Gecko is superb!

Beautiful work as always and OMG you can see right inside the ear on the first one!

I really like the lush green and pose of the Aphaniotis fusca. I think that is my favourite of these ones, but enjoyed looking at them all.

Thank, Tim. I like that one too. Natural light, handheld.

Brilliant mate and as Tim mentioned seeing inside the ear amazing....

As we are picking favs the horned one (Peninsular Horned Tree Lizard) is my fav.

Thanks, Bryn.

Fanatstic set my favourite being the Female Great Angle-head Lizard. Looks even better on Flick'r .

Thank you, Simon. Supposed to look the same because I hotlinked the Original version.

Back