A few more from Brazil...

Name
Glenn
Edit My Images
No
Almost caught up on all of my Brazil processing from last year.

Here are a few more that I hope you will enjoy.

Cheers!

Saffron%20Toucanet%20-%2009.jpg

Green-headed%20Tanager%20-%2010.jpg

Black%20Jacobin%20-%2008.jpg

Black-cheeked%20Gnateater%20-%2003.jpg

Almost caught up on all of my Brazil processing from last year.

Here are a few more that I hope you will enjoy.

Cheers!

Some fantastic photos as always Glen and pretty sure the bird photographers around here enjoy viewing them, but it would be so much better if you were actually a more active part of this community, helping others with posts here inspiring them to reach your levels of skill and perhaps taking some time to thank the people that have taken some of their time to comment on the umpteen threads you have started to show off your photos. A forum like TP works because it is a two way street. :)

Last edited:
Some fantastic photos as always Glen and pretty sure the bird photographers around here enjoy viewing them, but it would be so much better if you were actually a more active part of this community, helping others with posts here inspiring them to reach your levels of skill and perhaps taking some time to thank the people that have taken some of their time to comment on the umpteen threads you have started to show off your photos. A forum like TP works because it is a two way street. :)

You cannot seriously think that a pro that produces images that are in a totally different class compared too 99.9% of what you see on here is going to bother posting "Nice shot" on images that would end up in his recycle bin :rolleyes:
Any other Critique on here gets the hankies out :dummy1:

Superb set of images again Glen and would be very hard to find anything wrong with these, maybe naming them would be helpfull

:agree: Pass on the knowledge to others that is how people learn, he is obviously very skilled and should offer critique in his field. IMHO

You cannot seriously think that a pro that produces images that are in a totally different class compared too 99.9% of what you see on here is going to bother posting "Nice shot" on images that would end up in his recycle bin :rolleyes:
Any other Critique on here gets the hankies out :dummy1:

Superb set of images again Glen and would be very hard to find anything wrong with these, maybe naming them would be helpfull

No, we think that a pro that produces images that are in a totally different class compared too 99.9% of what you see on here could give a small amount of time to post a bit more than 'nice shot' on the odd post, and could also show some appreciation and/or acknowledgement of the comments he regularly receives on his superb images, such as the one you have made. We will deal with any toy/floor interfaces that might ensue form such input.

Well, although there is no argument about the image quality of these images, the exposure, detail etc etc I'm not a fan of the composition. He's nailed No 3 perfectly but the others imo are too tight in the frame and there's not enough space to the respective sides of the frame the subjects are facing. Which is a pity.

Well, although there is no argument about the image quality of these images, the exposure, detail etc etc I'm not a fan of the composition. He's nailed No 3 perfectly but the others imo are too tight in the frame and there's not enough space to the respective sides of the frame the subjects are facing. Which is a pity.

That's why he's a Pro and you aint :ty:

That's why he's a Pro and you aint :ty:

Well I sometimes find it strange that Pro's seem to neglect basic composition. I've seen it many times on here, not just in wildlife but all sections. Must be artistic license:rolleyes:

Glenn, those are nice images. Care to share the background info? (location, setup)

Well I sometimes find it strange that Pro's seem to neglect basic composition. I've seen it many times on here, not just in wildlife but all sections. Must be artistic license:rolleyes:
Sometimes that will be driven by knowledge of the intended audience. For example, photos destined for magazines classical rules of composition are less important than flexibility. Editors need room in crop an image to fit the page layout or overlay text.

Glenn, those are nice images. Care to share the background info? (location, setup)

Sometimes that will be driven by knowledge of the intended audience. For example, photos destined for magazines classical rules of composition are less important than flexibility. Editors need room in crop an image to fit the page layout or overlay text.

That's not required on here tho is it. This ain't no magazine and there is no text. I'm assuming seeing as he has posted them on here, we are his intended audience.

Anyway great Glenn, I regularly visit your site and Utube, read one of your books and maybe, just maybe, one day I'll get on one of your trips ……. but the walking could "cream cracker" me

Back