Critique A few more window light shots

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
No
I've really enjoyed exploring window light in different rooms of my home and in different light conditions. I think I've found a great time/room combination. These are some from over the weekend...

All shot with a white reflector.

Got to love a good bit of natural light! Nice catchlights in the first two. Only real crit (and this is something I'm guilty of) is watch the backgrounds in terms of the blocks/angles of colour. By no means a deal breaker though!

Good stuff

Shaheed

Ahh, Cassidy is a little star mate. What a beautiful set. I think we sometimes forget the beauty of natural light and you're showing it off really well. :)

Thanks David. She's a natural ;)

Ok, I lie, it takes lots of coaxing and many failed attempts, but sometimes she comes up with the goods :)

I'm only just learning to appreciate natural light and I am really enjoying my adventures so far.

Got to love a good bit of natural light! Nice catchlights in the first two. Only real crit (and this is something I'm guilty of) is watch the backgrounds in terms of the blocks/angles of colour. By no means a deal breaker though!

Good stuff

Shaheed

Thanks Shaheed. Yes, backgrounds... Perhaps I should plan these more ;)

What a little stunner! Really cheeky! Really like the light in these shots and the focus is spot on. Well done.

Back